Chapter 42: That's a Decent Wake Up Call.

As long as Haru gets to hit him first, he'll be fine

As long as Haru gets to hit him first, he'll be fine. Thanks to his fast reflexes, even Dohyeok can't land a punch on him.

Even I won against Dohyeok despite the difference in stats. There's no doubt Haru, who's a lot faster than me, will win against him.

And with two opponents to fight against, Dohyeok's not only struggling to fight Haru. He's also finding it difficult to defend himself from Kuja's systema.

"Left hand, sys..." Kuja raised his left hand. "...right hand, tema." As he raised his right hand, in a blink, he got to strike Dohyeok successfully. "Together, they are systema."

"Mother...fucker!" He distanced himself away, barely standing up. "You ugly fuck! Even systema looks garbage when you use it!" As soon as he said that, he suddenly shuddered and looked around.

Only for him to meet my glare. I raised a middle finger at him. "Fuck off." How dare he insult the great El Diablo?

Before he can even retaliate, Haru managed to land a kick perfectly to his face. Kuja also grabbed the chance to strike several systema attacks that made Dohyeok slump down like a wilted cabbage.

With just one distraction, it resulted to his defeat. Moral of the story, do not look away from your opponents.

[System]
Fight and Defeat Dohyeok Kang [1/1]

I smiled in satisfaction and relief. "Everyone won, then." Even the other students of the East faced their defeat against the mighty West Gangbuk High students.

All that's left are the two impossible to defeat at the moment. Jaeha and Seok. Will I even be able to beat both of them? What if the system decided to prank me and all our efforts so far will be wasted?

I shook my head. Maybe I can turn the tides to our favor. The On! Off! card is still activated, and it even had the chance to defeat Jaeha before.

Turning to look at Hajun, I excitedly ran towards him. "It's a victory!"

Before he can even react or respond, my eyes caught sight of an impending danger. I didn't even hesitate to do something about it.

Pushing him out of the way made him look at me in surprise. I mean, I literally flew and rolled away too hard due to impact. Who wouldn't be surprised to see that?

"SUHYEOOON!!!" Haha, Hyeondong is really quick to catch on. He's the first one to always yell out for my name when something goes wrong.

"What a surprise." Hearing Jaeha's voice made me slowly look up. That cocky look in his face is really...annoying. Yes, that's it.

How dare this backstabber show up like a gatecrasher in my birthday party. I'm fighting the urge to scar that handsome face.

...I said what I said.