Chapter 61: I Made a Promise

"Okay, little girls, go home for now

"Okay, little girls, go home for now."

Dahyeon raised a brow at me. "What? I thought there's a plan with us included?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, you two already did great at bitch-slapping Sohui Lee."

"But Soha haven't gut-punch her yet!"

"That's for the best." Clapping my hands twice to cut off the argument, I then jerked a thumb to the side where a cab is waiting. "Mom and Soha's parents must be worried so hurry up, the driver's waiting!"

"Fine! Fine! We're going." Watching them enter the cab as it drove away safely, I turned around to enter the building again.

Not just me. I made sure to summon Cloudy who's copying Dahyeon right now.

I recall the copy cloud getting upset after being tricked as bait. The Dahyeon copy only stared at me and waited for what I have to say.

"I need you to do something for me, Cloudy." Others might think I'm too nice to a supposed-non-existent being, but Cloudy is sentient and obviously existing right now.

If I continue to use it without hesitation, invalidating its feelings is the worst that could happen. My morals could never let me do that.

"You just have to pretend as Dahyeon who got kidnapped." I went direct to the point. "Well, you need to get tied up with a tape to the mouth too. Is that alright?"

There's a chance she'll refuse, which is going to be a hassle—

"Okay."

...did I hear that right?

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, staring at her intently. "Okay? Really? You're willing?"

Don't get me wrong, the response is in my favor. But I'm surprised at how fast the copy cloud agreed. I thought it will tell me to beg for it or something.

The latter nodded and walked past me, so I followed behind. "Yes. Since it is a peasant's request, I shall hear you out."

Haha, I'm still a peasant.

It didn't take long for the both of us to fully enter the building again, where Haru glanced up to us while holding both Changgyu and Sohui Lee. "You're back."

I smiled at him. "Yup! Thanks for watching them, honey."

He didn't protest or correct me as usual. Right. Haru's still upset with me. The two bitches only have their eyes lowered, not daring to look up to me.

"I did what you asked, but they don't know where Beomsang Jeong is, either." He informed, with the guy sweating while the brunette closed her eyes with a guilty expression.

"There's a way." I confidently announced, gesturing to Cloudy who stood infront of them as Dahyeon. "Tie her up."

Haru narrowed his eyes. "I thought she went home!"