Chapter 55: Where You Go, I Go

"There's a lot of them

"There's a lot of them." I stated the obvious, not even putting an effort to mentally count how many guys are here to ambush us. "We need to run away safely. Any tips?"

Jaeha calmly stood behind me, and surprisingly, his newly lit cigarette soon got thrown into the ground. "I have a plan."

"Woah! As expected of Jaeha!" Cheering him on will probably give me more friendship points with him. "So what is it?"

To be honest, I already know, but it's normal to ask or else he'll think I dismissed his plan.

"We're not too far from East Gangbuk territory. Once we manage to break through South Gangbuk's forces and get to East Gangbuk, my crew will be there, waiting for me."

I glanced at him. "Alright. But can we really reach your territory? Seok brought a lot of his boys." And when I say a lot, there's really a lot!

The webtoon probably failed to draw all these Southern students. It's a surprise that the rest of my crew can handle some of them right now.

At this moment, I should be seeing Kuja executing his systema fighting style. But since I sent them off early on, atleast he and the advisor will be safe for the mean time.

Jaeha scoffed. "What else do you propose? Letting South Gangbuk kick our asses?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you want to?"

"No, not happening." He nonchalantly responded. "Don't worry about the plan."

One guy tried to approach me, but I easily kicked him with a Yetbeop Taekgyeon technique, Balttagwi.

"First, I'll get us out of this place."

"How?"

He seriously turned around to look at me. "I'll have to use my trump card."

That made me narrow my eyes at him again. Somehow I feel bad for this so-called-trump card of his.

"Myeongtae! Dongcheol!"

One among his three boys looked at him. "Yes, Jaeha? Did you need something? Just say the word!"

I internally shuddered. The name Dongcheol reminds me of Sangcheol. He's really becoming an important extra now.

"I'll need you to take one for the team." Without hesitation, Jaeha kicked his own crew towards Seok who looks like he can't believe what the tan thug just did.

Even I am surprised despite knowing what will happen ahead of time. My expression crumpled into a look of shock, one that evidently explains I'm too stunned to speak.

But this bitch doesn't care and didn't hesitate to grab me by my bandaged arm. "Don't just stand there, dumbass!"

I frowned. "Excuse me?!"

"Run!" And so he dragged me along him. Luckily I managed to catch up with his pace, but his grip is too tight. It feels like we're running away from a serial killer or something.