Chapter 75: The Second Advisor of West Gangbuk High

"Protect

"Protect..." Kuja looks stunned as he glanced back and forth, from him to me. "...Suhyeon?"

"Yes." Seohyun simply confirmed his confusion. "I am aware of the surprise caused by my sudden appearance. However, I believe we have met before."

Kuja and I exchanged glances. "We did?"

He nodded, pointing at me and Kuja. "You two, with another guy lacking eyebrows."

"Hyeondong Lee." Kuja mentioned the browless crew member while I closed my eyes to recall any moment I had together with Kuja and Hyeondong.

If this red haired guy says he met us before, then that must be a long time ago. During the time where Haru and Jihyeok still haven't joined us, or perhaps Hajun's not part of the crew yet?

"Can you be more specific, sir?" I requested as I reopened my eyes to look up to him. "I don't really remember."

"We met upon crossing the road." He simply replied, forcing me to search every corner of my preconscious mind. I crossed a lot of roads with them, though?

...wait, was that the time when I saved Soha and her friends from Dohyeok?

A look of realization dawned on my expression as I beamed a smile. "I remember now! You're the guy that gave me a bombastic side eye back then!"

Flashback...

"Are we going home now?"

Hyeondong, Kuja, and I stood by the side of the road as we waited for the go signal of the traffic light that will allow us to cross the road.

I scoffed at the browless guy. "Obviously. Do you expect me to go around and hunt some thugs around the neighborhood after beating up Dohyeok?"

Hyeondong stared at me seriously. "Are you going to?"

That made me give him a blank stare. "Bitch."

My eyes noticed the light turned red for the cars to stop, which means the greenlight is for us to cross the road without getting hit and run by a car. 

"What's her name?"

"It's Suhyeon Kim!"

A stranger's voice talking to another stranger is audible, but I acted as if I didn't hear them at all. Coincidentally, we walked past the red haired guy and the blonde who are obviously talking about me.

Seconds of walking felt like an eternity. Even without looking, I can feel the piercing gaze of a certain somebody. Internally mustering the courage, I averted my eyes to look at them.

But I ended up staring straight at a specific person. I am met with a side eye glance from a red haired stranger, forcing me to stare back as intense as he does.