Chapter 56: You're Built Different, Whitey

Haru, Jihyeok, and I are the only ones present at the moment

Haru, Jihyeok, and I are the only ones present at the moment. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

I made sure that Hajun doesn't get inconvenienced by a swap status from the Ch-Ch-Changes card, but it's suspicious that he's still not here. Even Hyeondong—

Wait...Hyeondong...

Damn it, I knew I was forgetting someone who looks like a walking talking genderbend of Mona Lisa. He'll face off against Yugyeom Na all alone!

But he's with Hajun! I'm not really sure how it will go, but if that white haired guy appears while holding Hyeondong's battered face later, what could possibly happen to Hajun?

I blinked, seeing a familiar guy jogging towards our direction. "Oh! There's Kuja!"

"Welcome back!"

"Hi Kuja!"

Shaking off my worry, I decided to face Kuja with a relieved smile for now. "I'm glad you made it back safely without bouncing down the road, Kuja! You're not hurt anywhere, are you?"

He's busy catching his breath yet he managed to look up to me with a response. "I...left my heart behind."

I blinked my eyes at him. "Seriously, you being romantic is making me cringe."

"Anyway, I'm happy to see that everyone made it out safely. Are we heading to West Gangbuk High then?"

Helping him by putting his arm around my shoulder and supporting his waist, I nodded. "Yep! Hajun and Hyeondong should also be here soon. The Gangbuk Conference is finally over!"

This made Kuja grin in relief. "Heh."

"Now then, let's—" I wasn't even able to complete what I wanted to say. The sight of a familiar white haired guy is enough to confirm my suspicion.

I'm not sure why this happened. Did Hajun encounter some trouble, causing for them to split up? Hyeondong's currently beat up, held by the guy at the back of his collar without a care in the world.

Not only did I stop to stare at him. Even Kuja looked at him in confusion. Haru has his brows furrowed at the sight of our crew member's state, while Jihyeok is surprised.

Yugyeom Na stood infront of us menacingly despite having an expressionless look on his face. "Peek at you."

"Suhyeon, you still have time for that?"

I ignored Kuja's question as I saw his stats again. Just like in the webtoon, there's no difference at all. An S for strength, both S+ for speed and endurance, an A for potential, and a C for intelligence.

Everyone fell silent for a few seconds, properly digesting the sight of an opponent. Not until three of my babies dashed at him without hesitation.

"YOOOOU BASTAAAAARD!!!"