Chapter 64: The Hidden Condition...It's The Opposite?!

Should I just go home? No, no

Should I just go home? No, no. Aside having to copy that blonde girl, I want the copy cloud to enjoy the culture festival too.

But not only am I bothered by Soha, this strange guy from the North just had to show up as a part of the hidden condition!

"Please tell me the hidden condition is to avoid that guy." I asked while I'm still running away for my life.

[System]
It's...the opposite, unfortunately.

My facial expression crumpled in disbelief. "What do you mean?!" Am I supposed to be friends with him or something?!

[System]
You mentioned that Soha is creepy.

Narrowing my eyes at the system screen that followed along my marathon, I hissed at it. "And?!"

[System]
With this quest, you can get away from her and avoid the original flow of the plot in this scenario.

So what if I managed to get away from Soha? I won't be able to escape the guy from the North! "Then what exactly is the hidden condition?"

[System]
Establish a good bond with him.

Ayo, did I just see that right?

Good bond? With him?! The guy whose shadow even triggers me to remember that one time I ran for my life?!

Stopping from the tiresome attempt of running away, I tried to catch my breath and look back at Cloudy. "That was close—" I expected someone to be there, but found no one.

This made me realize that the copy cloud isn't with me anymore. "What the heck?!"

Did it leave me or something?! If it went to copy that blonde girl, then Cloudy is forgiven.

"Now that I'm alone, what do I do..." Bending down as I placed a hand to my knee, I noticed the bandaid is slowly getting peeled off. "Awww."

In the end, I had to pull it off. But I'm keeping them since I'm very sentimental, so don't think negatively about it. Ehem.

In my peripheral vision, a group of guys tried to approach me from behind. Ofcourse, I'm at a place that can involve other dramas aside fighting thugs like Sangcheol.

...please not him again.

Sangcheol and his friends aside, the guys are about to get near me. Don't be the typical hit me guys, I'm begging—

"Ack! She's with someone, retreat!" I blinked in confusion. I haven't even prepared myself to snap at them, yet their confidence disappeared in an instant while speedwalking ahead to a different direction.

Retreating is already suspicious, but what was that? Did they just say I'm with someone? Who is this someone?!

"You're fast." Straightening my posture, I stepped backward when the same guy I'm running away from suddenly appeared infront of me.