Chapter 27: Haha, Gwenchana

"Oh wow

"Oh wow. So you're Hajun Gu, huh?" Hajun stood infront Daeseong with his usual poker face. The latter scratched his belly as if it's his mannerism.

Well, maybe it actually is.

I ignored their side for a moment as I focused on the new silver card I received. If I remember the plot correctly, original Suhyeon pulled a combo using To the Moon and this new card, Taekwondo - Spinning Back Kick.

"First time I'm seeing you in person. I've always wanted to meet you." Hearing that made me avert my gaze back at them again. "Shall we get right into it, then?"

Unlike what Daeseong expected, Hajun didn't fight him at all. "Not me."

He tilts his head in confusion. "What?"

"I'm not the one you'll be fighting." Hajun clarified.

"What are y—"

"She's just getting suited up." He cut off Daeseong's words, probably quicker than he did in the webtoon, before glancing at me with a grin. "High Heel Suhyeon, that is."

I used the healing bean to restore my stamina, before mentally preparing myself to end this match victoriously. Minus the dramatic criss-crossed tank top, ofcourse.

[System]
A side quest has been created
Execute a combo by using various cards [0/1]

Reward: 1 Gold Card

I wonder what this gold card will be. Excitement had me squealing internally, expecting it to be the copy cloud card but first, I have to dodge an incoming attack.

"So what if you've gotten suited up?!" It would have been fatal if his fist collided with my face. It's a relief I managed to dodge instead of letting him hit me for the Master! Please! card to trigger.

I'm really sorry but I'm not willing to get hit for that card at all.

But seeing how I dodged his punch made him angrier. Like a wild boar attacking me without hesitation at all. "What difference does that make?!"

Attempting to attack using his knee, I made sure to block it off with an arm and used Aegis at the right moment. "Suhyeon!!!" Hyeondong yelled out, probably thinking I got hurt or something.

"Is it a name-brand high heel or something?!" Daeseong screamed with another punch aiming to my face. Seriously, guys like him really don't hesitate to hurt a woman.

Certified Changdong 2.0 of the East.

Just like earlier, I dodged flawlessly. Now here's what I am scared of. Without getting hit, there's no buff from the Master! Please! card, so I have to rely on the Aegis to suffice as substitute.

My hand closed into a fist before quickly punching straight to his chest. I need to aim where it hurts. His stomach is a no-no, his fats will just protect him. But the chest part to the ribs?