Chapter 31: Tonight We Dine In Hell

My rest didn't even last a day, now I'm back to hell called school

My rest didn't even last a day, now I'm back to hell called school. A textbook laid flat on the desk while I crouched down like the tired bitch I am.

But under that textbook is my phone secretly showing me the panels of the chapter where I am supposed to face another fight against the East. Ofcourse, there's a lot of training to do first.

Cloudy would be able to help me train and level up once it copies Hajun as my training buddy. It might not raise my stats that much, but the progress is still there. I might even be able to defeat Daeseong again easily than before.

All I have to do is wait for the right timing.

"Suhyeon."

"You piece of shit!" I almost slapped the textbook straight to his browless face when he suddenly appeared. Even if I anticipated it, he still surprises me. "Have you ever considered growing your brows or getting an eyebrow tattoo?"

Hyeondong acts as if this is a normal occurence and my comments never matter. "I have terrible news, Suhyeon."

I turned off my phone and hid it in my skirt's pocket. "You always do. Anyways, spill the tea."

"East Gangbuk High is making their move." He declared with a small bit of sweat evident on the side of his face.

"I knew it." Here comes Jaeha's friends trying to defeat the West, but they won't even hold a candle against Hajun.

"Apparently, Jaeha Han has sent a group of his people to take over West Gangbuk High." Hyeondong continued, and now I noticed there are two other first year students behind him.

"The leader of the group is Geon Park, ranked fifth in East Gangbuk High."

I've seen him in the webtoon panels earlier. He's trying to do drugs the same way the South does but he's failing at it everytime.

"He is infamous around these parts. Incredibly strong fighter."

He'll fight with Hajun but he's not all that anyway.

"The vice-leader is Dohyeok Kang, who's ranked 13th." Hearing that made me grin. He's the guy I'll be able to beat up once I levelled up. "He is stronger than Daeseong Hwang, the guy you knocked out."

I nodded along, digesting the information so I won't forget. Well, not like I will. I've reread this part several times since yesterday. I have to be prepared so I won't face the same situation I did when I fought Daeseong.

"And the two lackeys accompanying them are fairly seasoned fighters as well." Hyeondong informed, worry evident on his face. Yet, he's not panicking as bad as I thought.

"Currently, we do not have anyone at West Gangbuk capable of facing off against those guys. If we were to fight that group at our current state..." The suspense had me stiff. "...there is zero percent chance of us defeating them."