Chapter 29: The On! Off! Card is Activated

Kuja had fun discussing having matching uniform and even scribbled a proposal in Hyeondong's white board

Kuja had fun discussing having matching uniform and even scribbled a proposal in Hyeondong's white board. The rest of them seems to be invested with it, so I just let them have their fun.

"Suhyeon?" My droopy eyes forced itself to reopen wide enough to give him a stare. "You look pale. Are you feeling unwell?"

Maybe because I got scammed and lost a card, haha.

I shook my head. "I'll be fine."

"If you're feeling tired, should we wrap up for today?"

His suggestion is not that bad, and it's going the same route as the webtoon's original plot. I stood up with a sigh. "Sounds great. Let's do that."

I headed for the door while the latter continued on with his lines. "Rest up, Suhyeon! After all, you've got a whole family to support!"

That made me halt and slowly peer back at him over my shoulder. "You mean West Gangbuk High. Seriously, if you say it that way, people around are bound to misunderstand me."

Kuja's also about to leave with me when I remember what I have to tell them. "By the way, Hyeondong."

He turned around to look at me again. "Yes?"

I gave him a hand gesture of three fingers raised up, with my index and thumb finger forming a circle. A gesture that may imply lots of meaning, but in this case, it's a good sign for them.

"From this point onward, I will be seriously uniting Gangbuk."

And so I walked out as if I didn't leave them such an impactful ambition that they probably wanted to hear for so long.

"Suhyeon...I will pass on your message..." Hyeondong raised a fist with a proud smile on his face. "...to all of the other high schools in Gangbuk..." The rest of the boys looks delighted and proud too.

Well, that's that. Now I have another mission to do, and that is to continue leveling up Peek at You and reach the point where I can see the stronger individual's stats.

"Haha, honey." A girl smiled brightly, her hands placed on her boyfriend's arms.

The guy beamed a bright smile. "Hehe, babe."

"Hee hee, darling." The fuck? Michael Jackson?

[System]
You used the Peek at You card.

The sweet and romantic vibes from the two couple disappeared as the girl's expression turned into disgust and contempt. "What the fuck!"

Her hand swiftly slapped the innocent guy's face, making him look at another direction in utter shock. "Urk!"