CHAPTER 1-10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 1: Shilian

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 1: Shilian

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yunduo has a happy family, her husband Fang Zhe, a fat face, a beard, and a height of 1.75 meters. He looks very kind and treats Yunduo very well. He is very family-oriented. They have a pair of super cute babies. Yes, Yunduo has a pair of twin babies. Both babies are very cute and very popular with family, friends and teachers.

Yunduo is a housemaid. Strictly speaking, Yunduo has never been to work. She married Fang Zhe after graduating from university. It can be said that she has never had the opportunity to touch the dark side of society, so she is a little stupid. Of course, friends say she is simple and cute. But in fact, she is just lazy. If her husband is worried about something, she is lazy to use her brain. In her words, can those who can do more work?

Yun Duo always has to do things slowly. It takes a long time for one thing to happen before she reacts to what should be done. It is said to be a bit of a natural stupidity.

At the beginning, Yun Duo never made a mistake with the child, and took care of every bit very carefully. It's a super qualified mom.

Early that morning, Yunduo sent away her husband and children, and simply tidied the room and entered the study. Yunduo plans to clean up the study today and buy new books every month. Now many books are piled up everywhere, and Yunduo intends to tidy up the bookshelf. , Move down some books that you don’t read and don’t read often.

Soon the clouds were organized layer by layer, and books that were not read were stuffed into the large cabinets in the study, and the commonly used and newly bought were neatly placed on the shelves. It’s already sweating after tidying up, not to mention, tidying up the bookshelf is really hard work.

Yun Duo sat on the carpet and looked at his results with satisfaction,

I accidentally saw from the top of the bookshelf an exquisite but antique-like box that I brought from my hometown ten years ago. This is all Yunduo's baby when he was a child. Even if he got married, he brought it back to Shanghai from his hometown.

Cloud stepped on the chair and carefully moved the box from the top of the bookshelf, sweeping away the dust on it, and a beautiful box appeared in front of her eyes.

The dark brown rattan and wood are tightly woven together, and there is a metal buckle on the front. Because it has been too long, it has been a little rusty, and it looks very simple.

Sitting on the long hairy carpet in the study, groping for this old rattan wooden box, the clouds felt like touching a piece of warm jade, giving people a warm and comfortable feeling. This box is said to be passed down from Yunduo’s grandma’s grandma. When Yunduo was very young, every time he saw this box at his grandma’s house, Yunduo would hold the box and cry when he took it away. Later, grandma watched. If you like Yun Duo, you give it to Yun Duo. Later it became a treasure chest of clouds.

At that time, several cousins ​​were envious. Everyone liked this box, but it was a pity that no one dared to talk to his grandmother. In the end, Yun Duo, the crying ghost, was cheaper.

Open it carefully. There are some children’s toys inside, as well as plant specimens, which were all made by myself when I was young, as well as glass marbles, slingshots, and small paper pistols. Haha, Yun Duo is holding this paper. Pistol, so happy. I wanted to make one for the child in the previous paragraph, but unfortunately I forgot how to stack it. This is great, and the sample is available.