CHAPTER 341-350

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 341: ask

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 341: ask

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After a meal, everyone went downstairs to drink coffee. The main reason was that they were all right-tempered. Gu Hanyu felt that Sisi’s girlfriends were very generous. I used to think that clouds were very good. People who interact with Laissi are very principled.

Drinking coffee, Yun Duo found that there was always a line of sight stuck on him, and he looked at it suspiciously, just in time to see Ouyang's hot eyes. Yun Duo was taken aback, what do you mean, why is this person's eyes so weird?

Seeing Yun Duo’s questioning and puzzled eyes, Ouyang is not a timid person, he is a very powerful person himself. He was originally entangled in Yun Duo, Wang Zichuan and Gu Hanyu know each other, the relationship seems to be good, I don’t know. How to speak by yourself.

This will see Yun Duo see himself, and instinctively feel that if he does not speak today, there may be no chance in the future. Ouyang, who does not want to miss the opportunity, still decides to ask his doubts. It's just that with so many people here, the things Ouyang asked are not easy for others to know.

So Ouyang gave Yunduo a gesture and pointed outside. He secretly prayed that Yun Duo could understand what he meant, and don't get anything wrong. After all, his behavior was a bit too abrupt.

Yun Duo was taken aback when he saw Ouyang's gesture, and then he understood. It's just that she didn't know what the person who met for the first time was looking for herself, but she didn't think Ouyang had any bad thoughts either. First of all, he was a friend of Gu Hanyu, and he discovered that these friends of Gu Hanyu were of good character since they first met.

Therefore, Yun Duo did not say anything, not to mention that she was still very confident in her own strength. In her eyes, Ouyang's strength had long been seen through. After talking to the sisters beside him, Yun Duo got up and went out. Seeing the clouds go out, Ouyang immediately stood up and followed out.

Everyone didn't think much about it, thinking it was going out to solve personal problems, so what should everyone do or what they are doing. Only Wang Zichuan, who has been paying attention to clouds, saw the interaction between Yunduo and Ouyang. Seeing Yun Duo and Ouyang go out one after another, Wang Zichuan's heart sank a little. He couldn't believe it, isn't Yun Duo like he saw it, no, no, Yun Duo is not such a person, and Ouyang is not such a person.

Ouyang is a very rigorous person, it can be said that very few people can see him, and Ouyang is not close to the green female, everyone in this circle knows. The specific reason is that everyone doesn't know anything, but they all know that he is normal, even now he is still a virgin. So the two people hooked up the first time they met. It is absolutely impossible.

Wang Zichuan was a little ashamed of his suspicion just now, let alone his brother who knew it by himself, it was Yunduo, that was not such a person. Otherwise, how could I like it and can only bury it in my heart, and dare not show a trace.

After the clouds go out. Did not go far, stood at the door, and saw Ouyang following. Without delay, he said directly, "Let's talk, tell me what to do?" To be honest. She really couldn't understand, Ouyang would have something to tell herself.

"Um, I'm sorry. I want to know, are you a congenital warrior?" Ouyang stared at Yun Duo's eyes tightly, and his hands were tightly clenched into fists.

Feeling Ouyang's tension, Yun Duo looked at him strangely, "Innate martial artist. Why do you ask?" Does this martial artist named Ouyang think she is also a martial artist?