CHAPTER 231-240

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 231: Ceremony two

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 231: Ceremony two

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The children were all in the first few rows, and Yun Duo quickly found her own baby, as if telepathically, when Yun Duo saw them, they also looked back at Yun Duo at the same time. Yun Duo gave them a gesture with a smile, Yun Chen and Yun Xi also happily returned a gesture to her grandmother. They are the host of today’s male and female hosts, so they will go backstage in a while. They are thinking about their mother. Why haven't you come yet.

Seeing Yun Duo walking in this direction, Yang Xuan's eyes were deeply jealous. How could this woman look better as long as she was? The children are so old. See who in the class has more or more faces on her face. There are few vicissitudes of life, but this person who walked towards him has a face that looks like yesterday, his eyes are quiet and deep, and he is not like a mother at all.

Ignoring Yang Xuan's cannibalistic vision, Yun Duo smiled and greeted the parents present, and everyone responded enthusiastically. They often hear compliments on Yunduo from their children. Of course, most of the time they say that the things made by Yunduo are delicious, especially the little guests who came to Yunduo’s house last time. The gifts they brought home, The adults were fortunate to try it too, it was really delicious. It's a pity that it's for the children, and they are too embarrassed to grab it with the children.

And the most important thing is that not only does the things they cook are delicious, they are also skilled in educating their children who can educate their children to get a perfect score in the graduation exam, and they will always be the first in the exam. Looks good, learns well, and is polite. I really don’t know how others educate, so I must ask for advice.

Seeing Yun Duo greet everyone intimately, and the parents who were not very enthusiastic to her just now will all be around Yun Duo, Yang Xuan, who is enthusiastic, has to twist his hand. How could this happen? What's so good about Yunduo? Fortunately, although Yang Xuan was very upset, he kept cursing Yunduo in his heart, but still had a smile on his face. Squeezed into the chatting army.

"You don't know, we two are classmates." Yang Xuan ignored Yun Duo's indifference, and enthusiastically stepped forward and took Yun Duo's arm, pretending to be affectionate.

"Really, I can't think of it." Several parents were surprised. Everyone was not blind, and they could see that Yun Duo ignored Yang Xuan at all, and just nodded politely.

"Well, I don't know him well from a school." Yun Duo said lightly. Without a trace, he took his arm out of Yang Xuan's hand, and turned his head to talk to the mother next to him about the child's study.

Feeling the mocking gaze around, Yang Xuan bitterly hated. She didn't expect that Yunduo would not give face so much. Originally, she thought that with so many people, Yunduo would suffer a dumb loss and would not refute, so she could say a lot of things by herself. did not expect. The plot didn't proceed according to her own ideas, Yun Duo didn't even have the thought of acting with her, so she told everyone that they were unfamiliar.

She also didn't want to think about whether Yunduo was simple or stupid. Knowing her true face, how could she give her the opportunity to calculate herself. Moreover. Yun Duo Xiuxian wants to act casually, let alone consider her feelings.

Don't talk about the following. Teachers on the stage have already informed the parents to sit down and the graduation ceremony will begin immediately.

Yunduo and his parents were not chatting either. Almost at the same time, everyone took out the camera and video camera from the bag. Even cell phones. With a smile, Yunduo feels that every parent is the one who loves their children the most.