CHAPTER 271-280

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 271: Reveal

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 271: Reveal

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After sending away the reluctant Tanaka, Fang Zhe and the others set out to go to Mount Fuji.

According to Tanaka's suggestion, they decided to rent a car and drive by themselves. Anyway, the car has navigation. After renting the car, a few people packed all the things they bought on the road into their own space, all in a relaxed suit, and Yun Chen and Yun Xi did not avoid Xiaowen when they received the things.

Seeing the thing disappeared with the touch of Yun Chen's hand, Xiaowen's mouth was tight, and there was a deep shock in his eyes, but he didn't ask what was going on. Yun Duo nodded secretly as she watched beside her, she was a calm child.

After Yun Duo and Fang Zhe looked at each other, they were satisfied from each other's eyes, and it seemed that this little apprentice was accepted. Go back and see what kind of spiritual root he is.

Yun Chen and Yun Xi continued to talk and laugh with Xiaowen just like the okay person. From time to time, fruits or snacks were transformed into Xiaowen in the car. Xiaowen took it calmly from the shock at the beginning to the calmness at the end. Eat, drink, and pretend not to see it from beginning to end. He had a faint feeling that he had touched an amazing thing. Yun Chen and the others were not shy about it, did it mean that Aunt Yunduo and them completely accepted themselves.

Touching the jade pendant on his neck with his hand, Xiaowen's heart is extremely warm. He believes that Aunt Yun will definitely give himself an explanation, which must be a big secret.

Mount Fuji is a symbol of Japan. Its popularity makes most people know it, knowing that it is a majestic mountain with a flat top and a white hat. However, not many people have seen its true face. It is a tour group that specializes in sightseeing on Mount Fuji. It encounters cloudy, foggy, rainy, snowy and other weather. Don't say that you can't see Mount Fuji in the distance. Even at the foot of Mount Fuji, you can't go up to the fifth station or see Mount Fuji.

According to the local weather forecast, it will rain today. Tomorrow will be cloudy. I guess I can't see Mount Fuji today. So a few people temporarily decided to visit Shengsen Gorge and Jiuon Temple first. Shengsen Gorge is called Mitake Shengsen Gorge, located in the northwest of Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture. This tourist attraction ranked second in the Heisei 100 Scenic Spots in Japan, and is known as the "Japan's Most Beautiful Valley".

Yun Duo and Fang Zhe took their three children to the Shengxian Gorge to take a round-trip sightseeing cable car, climbing high and looking far. Looking into the distance, there are towering mountains, natural beauty, and the faintly visible city of Kofu. On the top of the mountain, there is the "Fuji Mt. Fuji Retreat", and Mt. Fuji cannot be seen due to the fog. After sightseeing, take the cable car down the mountain. then. Passing through a small town with many shops selling natural crystal stones, here, Yun Chen, Yun Xi, and Xiaowen bought a lot of gifts. Follow a river leading to the canyon. Soon to reach another entrance of Shengxian Gorge.

There is a five-kilometer-long gorge in Shengxian Gorge, including famous scenery such as Xian'e Waterfall, Shimen, Denglong Rock, Renmian Rock, and Cat Rock. The Xian'e Waterfall has a 30-meter drop, but the pool under the waterfall is crystal clear. Along the gorge, across the small bridge, cliffs on both sides. Sometimes strange rocks stand out. The canyon is steep and deep, the pool water is green, and the rugged rocks are staggered. The main granite peak of Shengxian Gorge, Jueyuan Peak, is composed of strange rocks, masculine and majestic, and surrounded by trees and mountains. Slowly step up the Xianxia tour route and enjoy the stunning scenery. It's like rising to an immortal, feeling more comfortable.