CHAPTER 361-370

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 361: Night tour

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 361: Night tour

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Mom, should we go to the Devil City to stroll around at night?" Yun Chen leaned to Yun Duo's side and said quietly. Yun Xi and Xiaowen also looked at Yun Duo with expectant eyes, waiting for Yun Duo's answer.

"Do you want to go?" Yunduo retracted his spiritual sense and looked at the three little guys amusedly. Actually, it is not necessary for them to say that Yunduo intends to take them out to play at night. It is not easy to come once, and always do something adventurous. Children's adventurous spirit.

"I think it must be more fun at night than during the day. At the very least, it's scary. What you see during the day is not scary at all." Yun Xi said with a grin. The three of them have always felt that they are not addictive. They came here to find the "devil", but what they saw during the day was really not that mysterious, and listening to the stories told by those people didn't have much taste. If you go to explore the desert at night, will you have a different experience?

In the desert at night, the stars are sparse, and the faint moonlight sprinkles on the desert, adding a silver layer to the endless undulating sand. It looks like a piece of wrinkled silk from a distance, and everything seems peaceful and calm. The four people checked, and the desert at night looked mysterious, except for the sound of the wind.

Several people quickly entered the desert like a nimble civet cat. At this time, even if someone saw it, they would think it was a gust of wind passing by, because the speed of the four was too fast.

After entering the depths, several people began to carefully observe the so-called "city" with the devil. The tall black shadows on the rocks in the night looked like giants, looking down at the tiny humans below, Yun Xi shivered and pulled the clouds. His hand emboldened himself. Yun Chen and Xiaowen didn't have the courage they had when they were about to come out. The two of them held their hands tightly together to give each other courage. Yun Duo saw them holding hands and walking under the moonlight of the desert, like two tragic warriors.

"Punch" Yunduo couldn't help but laugh, in exchange for the children's glares. Don't be so scary, okay. I don't know if they are scared, the Twilight of the three of them looked at the still smiling cloud with faint resentment.

"Okay, there's really nothing here. Those are all rocks. Didn't you see them during the day. Besides, you all have the skills to do it. Who said that you are going to explore just now, how did you go?" Yunduo said In fact, the fear of the children is only a psychological effect, after all, they are still young. The age difference caused them to have a little timidity.

"Who, who is afraid." Yun Chen said unconvinced, and stretched out his hand to pull Xiaowen. "Go, let's go ahead." He said and walked deep side by side with Xiaowen. Yun Duo took Yun Xi's little hand and walked behind, but he stopped laughing at the children.

Along the way, wind slowly began, and the unimaginable stern wind eroded the outer shell of the castle. According to its liking, it carried the air like a knife to carve a castle with thousands of gestures. The stern wind passed, sobbing bursts, like a group of ghosts howling. At first, the wind was like a wandering soul. For a while, it gradually became stronger and stronger, revealing the nature of a ghost. Wherever he went, flying sand and rocks, the empty castle wailed all over the field immediately, like an angry demon that was activated after the spell was lifted.