CHAPTER 131-140

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 131: Bodhi

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 131: Bodhi

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Looking at the phone, there were a few missed calls, all of which were from Sisi. Yun Duo thinks about finding himself so anxious, there will be nothing wrong with it.

He quickly dialed the phone back, "Sisi, what are you looking for me, sorry, I was no longer around on the phone just now, and I didn't hear it."

"Well, Yunduo, do you still have the candy you gave me last time?" Sisi's voice on the phone was a little embarrassed.

"Huh" Yunduo feels incredible, Sisi will be ashamed of himself, no.

"There's more, do you need it?" Yun Duo didn't think much, and he checked the candies in the space.

"Yunduo, is it convenient for you to get this candy?" Sisi asked over there.

"It's okay. A special friend made it by himself. Don't worry, I will definitely give it." Yun Duo patted his chest and promised.

"Then give me more, I am useful here." Sisi said happily.

"Ok, no problem, when do you want it."

"Well, I'll come and get it tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, then come here clearly." Yunduo said cheerfully.

"Yunduo, thank you very much."

"Which one of us and who, are you polite? It's true."

Hang up the phone, Yun Duo sees that there are really not many candies, but it is enough for Sisi, but then there is not much inventory. Yunduo really didn't expect this to be popular, forget it, anyway, there is nothing important today, just go to the space and do something.

Yun Duo returned to the space, took out a large amount of fruit, and began to make fruit candy, regardless of the small piece of candy, it takes a few fruits to make a piece.

This time Yun Duo directly made a few hundred catties of candy, and he was relieved. No need to do it for a short time at least now, eh. Seeing that the fruit is almost consumed, the warehouse gave Yun Duo such a toss today, but there was a big space left.

Yun Duo suddenly realized that he didn't have a lot of things at all, and he couldn't stand the tossing about anything, and soon disappeared after a tossing. She didn't expect to see the shadow, but you also have a lot of good things. The main reason is that there are so many things that people have to slap their tongues.

After finishing the work, the clouds came to the top of the mountain and walked under the linden tree, carefully observing the recent changes of the linden tree. She always feels that this linden tree is a bit weird and can't tell. Ask lotus. The lotus also didn't know clearly, Yun Duo suspected that the Bodhi tree had opened up spiritual consciousness like the lotus, but didn't know why it didn't seem to wake up or was unwilling to expose itself.

So every once in a while, Yun Duo would come over and take a look. She felt that she might find the flaws in this linden tree. After all, it stays in its own space. Everything else is under my own control, and this linden tree is a little unaffected, just like a domineering outsider, eating for nothing is not doing work.

The linden tree at this time is obviously different from when it first came in. The biggest change is that the leaves are bigger and the colors on it are more vivid. It feels a little bit of colored glaze. Clouds feel that if strong light hits it, it is definitely a shocking effect.