CHAPTER 211-220

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 211: Come out

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 211: Come out

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everyone was stunned, what kind of animal is this, oh my god, koala, kangaroo, isn't this a foreign animal on TV?

Although they haven't been in the mountains much, but there are a few young people who have read books. They graduated from junior high school and are not well-educated, but it doesn't mean they don't know anything. They knew the kangaroo at the very least.

At that time, the textbooks were studying animals unique to which country, but how come there are them here? There are also those gray-haired animals sleeping on the trees. How can there be so many? Yes, the clouds released add up to a hundred.

After being surprised, they walked carefully in it. There are also many birds here. Many species have never been seen in these mountains. Suddenly, there was a strange laughter over the heads of several people, "God," the timid person jumped up and looked around.

Everyone was very nervous, who was laughing, looking around for no results, after a few laughs, the old hunter finally found that the laughter came from the tree. After careful observation, he found that there was a kind of bird on the tree, and this is the strange laughter. From the bird. The laughing bird was about the size of an owl, covered in gray-spotted feathers, and had a long and flat tail; its mouth was large and pointed, and it looked shoppingmode sharp and powerful.

"Hu" Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, it was terrible, what kind of bird is this, how could it resemble human laughter, but it was terrifying. I suddenly heard such a sound in the forest and I couldn't see people. What if At night, don't be scared to death.

After being reminded by the old hunter that it was just a bird doing a strange thing, everyone was amazed. This is really a big world. But I haven't seen this kind of bird in the woods before. The temperature here is very strange, like a wood with two temperatures. The place where there were no koalas and kangaroos just now seems to have a temperature difference with this place.

I have to say that for people who have been active in the forest all year round and rely on a wealth of experience to judge various situations, their findings are not wrong at all. Just like some experienced people. You can observe the weather based on some natural phenomena and phenological changes, and know when it will rain, or what disasters will occur.

Birds flying low, fighting for habitation, rain sign; fish jumping over the water, ants moving, frogs screaming, dragonflies flying low, rain sign; birds flying high, hens climbing high and hug the dawn, spiders spreading webs, seabirds Flying to the river is a sign of a sunny day; turtledoves and thrushes call in the morning and before dusk, and the sky will be clear; crows call, earthworms crawl out of the ground, spiders are busy making nests and it will rain; cats drink water on a rainy day, and the sky will continue to rain; The night when the crickets cried lively, the next day was sunny.

But like fish jumping wildly, chickens can't lay eggs. Bees do not return to their nests, mice, snakes and ferrets have moved out of their homes one after another, all kinds of pet animals and pets are restless. All of these can be used to predict upcoming disasters from observations.

Of course, there are many enlightenments here that are not so accurate, just a little bit of native knowledge of some older generations, passed down from generation to generation.

Under the leadership of the old hunter, more than a dozen people patrolled here, and there were indeed no particularly ferocious animals in the direction. As a result, everyone caught some fat hares, sturdy pheasants, and wild goats around here. Then return to the village with the prey.