CHAPTER 181-190

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 181: Refining medicine

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 181: Refining medicine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The cloud plunged into the study of the space, and began to look at the various books and jade slips that he could read according to his memory. As long as there are prescriptions and single prescriptions in it, read it carefully again. There are a few prescriptions that involve the eyes, but Yun Duo felt that none of them were the prescriptions he was looking for. Either the effect of the medicine is too scary, or it is not targeted. Yun Duo buried his head in search, no, no, still no.

Yun Duo didn't give up, and continued to search patiently. She also wanted to develop it herself if it didn't work. Finally, a prescription was found in a medicine book and a piece of jade slip. Of course, the prescription was not for treating myopia, but for improving eyesight, but this was exactly what Yunduo was looking for.

In ancient times, there was no nearsightedness. Even if there is that, it is an individual case. No one will pay attention to it. It is estimated that it is an eye disease. The reason why so many nearsightedness is actually caused by electrical appliances. Since he couldn't take a shortcut, Yunduo could only find a similar recipe to improve himself.

Write down the two prescriptions, and Yun Duo read it carefully. Yunduo found that all the medicinal materials needed on these two lists were in the space, and they were all in ordinary years, and the cost of Yunduo's discovery was not very high.

There are as many medicinal materials in ordinary years as there are now, and the varieties are complete. This depends on the field search and powerful online shopping some time ago, and you have any special seeds you want.

Based on some of his pharmacological knowledge and the information in the huge medical books in the space, Yunduo combined the two prescriptions to form a new formula. Of course, if you can succeed, you need to know after Yunduo's hands.

One hundred of the medicinal materials needed were picked from the medicinal garden according to the year, and Yunduo directly refined it by hand. She also thought very clearly that her level is not very high, so she just practiced her hands from the beginning. And this is considered an experiment, and I don't know if I can achieve the effect I want in the end.

Even if it fails, it is normal. After all, this is a new formula. So Yunduo's mentality is still not poking.

After Yunduo consumed all the medicinal materials, he magically succeeded in refining more than twenty pills. The soy-sized pill exuded a faint fragrance, Yun Duo dropped a pill in her mouth and tasted the properties of the medicine carefully, sweating, she directly regarded herself as a white mouse.

This is also why Yun Duo is very at ease with his body. The cloud itself is not poisonous, and the space will automatically clean up all kinds of toxins, so the cloud is not burdened at all. And she was able to discern the effect of the medicine more keenly.

There is a faint medicinal smell in the entrance, because it is refined by alchemy. So the fragrance of the whole pill has overwhelmed the smell of medicine. I tasted it carefully and felt the effect of the medicine. It seems that the effect is not bad, but Yunduo feels satisfied.

Wait until Yunduo confirms that the small pill he developed does have a purpose-seeing effect. I am very happy, and I don’t need to eat too much. Just take a few pills to treat myopia. But Yun Duo looked a little awkward when he looked at the little pill in his hand. In this society, it seems impossible to sell pills directly.