CHAPTER 201-210

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 201: Small study room one

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 201: Small study room one

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With everything in place, Yunduo named the store he wanted to open "Little Study Room". Because it is mainly for children to read, Yunduo took such a name, which is warm and easy to remember.

The entire store is divided into upper and lower floors. On the first floor, Yun Duo is ready to be decorated into a tea room. Yun Duo and Fang Zhe have a lot of top-quality tea, which can not be used as a gift or to drink by themselves. The tea leaves produced by the tea trees in the space are passed through the square. Zhe's hands have already made batch after batch, so Fang Zhe feels that since the store is open, the store is big enough, so he should do more.

This is also discussed by the two of them in the past few days. Although it is possible to drink tea on the first floor, Yunduo has a requirement for the guests who come here to drink tea. They must bring their children, otherwise the store will not accept them. Yunduo does not have any. Forget the original intention of opening a store, that is, you can use this store to attract children to come, and then use the snacks and teas to distribute the eyesight candies to the children.

Originally, he didn’t plan to make a place for tea, but Fang Zhe felt that he had time now to realize his hobbies. It was so big and there were so many tea leaves in the space. He wanted a small part of it to make it a place for tea. , How great, in the end Yunduo said that he must bring a child over. For example, the old man likes to drink tea, so if you know here, you can come if you want, and bring your grandson or granddaughter.

Fang Zhe was confused by Yun Duo, but couldn't bear Yun Duo's toughness, saying that he could not lose his original intention. There was no way, his wife was the biggest, so he had to raise his hand and surrender.

And the tea friends who came here to drink tea later are also very fortunate to discover this wonderful place, and also fortunate to bring their children here, some of them are brought with them to make up the count, but they find that children who do not like to read will like it once they come. He also actively asked the elderly to take them to read books.

This shocked the old man very much. It's terrible. The children who love to learn still said in the past, the key is that some people in the family don't like to learn. But if you can ask for it, can you not agree to it? Hurry up, take the child, and go right away, for fear that the child will regret it later.

At the same time, the curious old man went up to the second floor to look at the environment and books on it, and found that in front of the bright and spacious windows, every child was holding a book, sitting on a small sofa and watching quietly. There are juices and a few small snacks on the matching small coffee table. None of the children are making loud noises. Even if there is someone who speaks, a few small heads come together and discuss in a low voice.

Rows of books around. Most of them don't understand, because they are all in foreign languages, but they look pretty good. To get so many foreign-language books, it also officially spent a lot of skill, and the children almost didn't spend much money on reading books. For snacks and drinks, you need to spend a small amount of money, but it is really a small amount of money, each of which is less than five yuan, which is really cheap.

But think about the price of the tea available downstairs, a few old guys don't talk, the price. It's really ruthless, but if you don't drink it, you can't think about it. I guess the boss will use this money to maintain the business. After all, the boss here does not make money on the children.