CHAPTER 261-270

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 261: glasses

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 261: glasses

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Ah, don't quarrel, you two, brothers and sisters, you are half a cat." Yun Chen grabbed them two, worried that they would accidentally bump into an old man who was exercising nearby and calm them down.

If you accidentally knock the old man down, the matter will be serious. You must know that the old man's body is very fragile.

"That's right, except for Yun Chen and Yun Xi here, who doesn't need to attend a cram school."

"Yes, the teacher teaches so fast, the homework is not in the book, if you don't learn outside, you can't write at all."

"Haha, that's what I said." Scratching their heads, the two boys didn't make a fuss.

"I'm going to Tibet in a few days. It was organized by my mother's work unit and it happened to bring me. It's a pity that you can't go together. They are all unfamiliar people." A little girl wearing blue glasses said with a smile, fashion Her leggings are paired with a large apple green pullover, a pair of thick-soled height-increasing shoes on her feet, and the two small pear vortexes on the round apple face add a bit of cuteness to her, which makes her want to take a bite.

"Zhou Aijia, why don't your glasses have lenses?" Everyone didn't pay attention when they first met, but the little girl caught the attention of others when she spoke. The latest thing that she noticed was the little girl Ma Keer standing next to her. This is a Hong Kong girl, and there are two younger sisters in the family. She is the eldest. Below are two twin sisters.

Ma Keer is very beautiful. At a young age, you can see that she will definitely be a beauty in the future. She has fair skin, **** eyes on Guazi's face, and her little stiff nose wrinkled mischievously from time to time, indescribably cute. .

As soon as Ma Keer said, everyone discovered that Zhou Aijia's glasses did not have lenses. What was going on, I laughed if I understood.

"Ah, isn't this kind of color glasses without lenses that are popular recently. I bought a few pairs for fun. How about it. Isn't it good?" Zhou Aijia said triumphantly.

"Oh, it turned out to be like this, but it seems to be pretty." Ma Keer said, thinking whether he should go back and buy one for fun.

"I bought several colors. If you like them, I will bring them to you and give them to you." Zhou Aijia saw that Ma Keer seemed to like it very much and suggested that, anyway, I will be around the community and go home once. Very convenient. Besides, there is nothing to give to a good friend, she can still buy it again. It just happened that recently I saw a few colors and different shapes.

"No need. I'll go back and ask my mother, she may not let me wear it." Ma Keer shook her head quickly. Although she is the eldest in the family, her mother is very strict with her, and the younger sisters don't care much. She is her first baby, and she will always be her favorite. So she was very moved by her mother's love for her. It was not because her sister ignored her existence. She always tried to behave better and didn't want to cause trouble to her mother.

"Good-looking is good-looking, but you still wear glasses if you are not nearsighted. Are you afraid of breaking your eyes?" Several children who knew the glasses said, saying that they are all worn by adults. Their eyes have not been completely shaped. Last time, some of them wanted to buy them for fun, but their parents said that they were not good for their eyes. After they were eighteen years old, their eyes were fully developed.