CHAPTER 71-80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 71: Not stupid

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 71: Not stupid

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yun Duo put Xiao Bai in the box, reached out his hand to take out a piece of dried meat from the bag, actually took it out of the space, handed it to Xiao Bai, and then reached out to comfort him. Xiao Bai is also very smart, eating the food given to him by the cloud obediently, and staying quietly in the box without making any noise at all.

When Yun Duo returned home happily holding the box, he didn't see Yun Chen and Yun Xi brother and sister downstairs. It is estimated that he had gone home. Sure enough, as soon as I walked in, I saw my brother and sister playing games at home.

"Come here quickly and see what mommy brought back." Yunduo entered the door and flicked his two shoes, holding the box into the living room.

"What is it?"

"what?"

The two children immediately dropped their games and gathered around. Yun Duo opened the box and carefully carried out Xiao Bai who was falling asleep inside.

"Wow, so cute."

"Wow, Mom, this looks like a tiger."

The children exclaimed, while reaching out their hands to stroke Xiaobai's fur. Xiaobai's fur is soft and slippery, especially this little tiger is very pleasing, he arches his head from time to time, so that you don't like it. Huanhuan and Lele also circled around, scenting their noses, in a hurry. It's a pity that the energy of the two little masters is now on Xiao Baihu's body, where can they be taken care of.

The neglected Huanhuan and Lelei whimpered unhappily, arching desperately into the circle. Yun Duo reached out and touched their heads to make them behave. The two little wolves quickly calmed down under the comfort of clouds.

The two children loved little tiger very much, and they competed for a name, "Oh, sorry, it already has a name. Xiaobai." Yun Duo proudly told the two arguing children. Now Yun Chen and Yun Xi are dumbfounded, alas, what a bad name is this, but my mother has spoken. I can only scream. What a poor little Bai.

Yun Duo didn't realize her name was bad, so she just called it casually, Xiaobai was pretty good, she was originally a white tiger. Let the children play with Xiaobai, take him to get to know the house, and get acquainted with the two wolf pups, and bring him into the space later. Then Yunduo began to prepare lunch.

At noon, braised octopus, steamed abalone with minced garlic vermicelli, and stir-fried cabbage. Boiled brine shrimp and tomato soup, together with Yunduo’s homemade scallion pancake, is crunchy and delicious. Most loved by children. After deciding what to cook, Yunduo called the Hong Kong-style roast goose restaurant and ordered three roast geese. There was no way. The family originally wanted two for Huanhuan and Lele. It takes three, so I can’t afford it.

Kill the freshly caught hairtail, remove the internal organs, clean it and cut into sections, put it in a frying pan for oiling, and immediately remove it for use. Then put the chopped green onion and **** slices in a frying pan until fragrant, then add two tablespoons of bean paste and stir fry a few times. Put the octopus in, add water until the octopus is submerged. Twenty minutes later, the delicious, juicy and tasty octopus will be out of the pot.

After putting the fish into the pot, Yunduo began to kill the abalone, carefully separating the abalone from the shell with a knife, and then cleaning the internal organs. Then use a small brush to clean the ears on the side of the abalone. Then cut the abalone and put it back on the cleaned shell. Put the soaked vermicelli on the abalone first, and then sprinkle the chopped garlic on the abalone. After neatly stacking the abalone on the plate, you can steam it in the pot.