CHAPTER 331-340

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 331: Suggest

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 331: Suggest

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"This is relatively simple to deal with. I think we should transplant all the trees within our manor, but this is not a hurry. It is best to find someone to build up the fence first. Build slowly inside." After Yunduo saw it, she felt that it was completely done. Fortunately, it is a big project. I don't want to think about the house for the time being. I should build a fence first, and the trees inside are being cleaned up a little bit.

"I think so too. The fence can't be all iron railings, and a section of wall should be used every few meters to fix it." Fang Zhe showed Yunduo the renderings he drew easily.

"Yes, just build it like this. The railings will be shipped quickly. For the walls, construction workers will be needed. Moreover, the traffic here is too inconvenient. No wonder no one comes to buy it. The land is cheap, but the cost of construction and renovation is too high. "Yun Duo thought about it carefully. The front and back materials are actually not much money, but the labor and transportation costs are quite a lot.

"Yeah, this is nothing we can do. We can still cheat, and occasionally smuggle something over. The few of them are miserable." Fang Zhe pointed to the land next door, and the smiling thief grinned.

"Hehe, yeah, but it doesn't matter, anyway, they have money, and you didn't think they bought places larger than ours." Yunduo teased.

"Yes, they are all local tyrants. I don't know when they will start repairing this place. I don't think it will be too early. Anyway, for the time being, people can't live here. At the beginning, it meant that they were bought and kept as a leisure place when they were old. . So I think we have completed the construction, they may not start to reorganize." Fang Zhe thought of other people, they are different from Fang Zhe, they have a lot of excess funds in their hands, and they buy land everywhere.

I bought them in other places, but they were simply abandoned there. I haven't moved them. What's better is that I just built a large yard. How could it be planned and repaired like Fang Zhe's.

"If we didn't have space, we wouldn't be so anxious to fix this place. You can't talk about people. It's really not a small project if all this is done." Yun Duo looked around, and the cost of transportation alone was not small. They After the wall is built, some trees can be slowly transplanted away. This can reduce the workload of the workers and increase the speed.

"All the surveys were done yesterday. It is actually very fast if you really want to do it. As long as the time is not to start construction with us, we still have some time to drill." Fang Zhe these few days The trees in the middle of the land where the house is going to be built are often transplanted out. But he didn't dare to be too obvious. After all, there are still no workers here for the time being. If friends suddenly come back and find that a small piece of trees has disappeared out of thin air, it would be hard to explain.

"Then you go back? Find someone to repair the wall. Where do they live?" Yun Duo was a little worried, this is unlikely to run back and forth every day, can only live on the island. But if they live here, how do these people live, the walls of their homes are actually not much construction. Are they willing to do it?

"Find acquaintances and see who knows people in this area. We pay more money. By the way, we will build a few more sheds to build houses in the back." Fang Zhe thinks this is very simple, just ask in the circle of friends. . There must be someone who knows this, and when you find it, let him introduce you to pay more. How could no one do it.