CHAPTER 381-390

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 381: Military training

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 381: Military training

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Liu Dawei wanted to take out the apples from the doghouse, but he was unhappy with his meek baby, and desperately protected those big red apples.

Well, who can tell him when the dog likes to eat fruit, if it is a fleshy bone, he still doesn't think there is anything, but now it is fruit. The helpless Liu Dawei can't grab it. Think about it just now, and his baby's body is reconciled, and there is no poisoning phenomenon. Even if these apples are protected, they can be protected.

Instead of trying to take the apples away, he checked all the yard and found nothing at all. There are no footprints, and naturally there are no traces of people coming.

Yun Duo, who came home quietly, didn't know what happened after she left. Maybe she foresaw it, maybe she did it on purpose, who knows. Anyway, Yunduo would not admit it.

In this way, more than a month has passed since the bizarre incident of Liu Dawei's house, and the children's summer vacation has also ended. As early as mid-August, Xiaowen went back. Yunduo packed the picture scroll given by Xiaowen’s grandfather in Xiaowen’s luggage and brought him back. Although Yunduo wanted to know the secret of the picture scroll, she felt that she still left the secret to Xiaowen, and she was not bad. Something. Judging from the aura of the picture scroll, even if there is a secret, it is not attractive enough for oneself.

Xiaowen returned home with a gift from Yunduo. After not returning home for more than a month, she found that the home was still the same as before. When she saw Xiaowen, her mother was surprised to find that her son became taller and stronger. When Xiaowen opened the suitcase and took the gifts out, he found the scroll under the box. Both Xiaowen and his mother felt that they didn't know what to do.

"Xiaowen, why did you bring this thing back? Isn't it a gift for Aunt Yun?" Xiaowen's mother thought that Xiaowen had forgotten to send it out, and suddenly became anxious, with a little anger in her tone.

"Ah, why is this thing here. Didn't I give it to Aunt Yun?" Xiaowen was also surprised. Aunt Yun had already accepted it, so how could he bring it back by herself. Thinking of Aunt Yun’s expression at the time, Xiaowen knew that Yunduo should have put it in deliberately, that is, Yunduo felt that she could not accept this gift and asked him to bring it to her grandfather.

"You mean you gave it to Aunt Yun? But why is this back?" Xiaowen's mother was also a little confused when she heard Xiaowen's words. The son of his own family believed it himself, and he would definitely not deceive himself by telling lies. But what is going on here?

"Mom, you don't have to worry about it. I will bring this to grandpa. Aunt Yun has a gift for grandpa, so I'll send it over together." Xiaowen briefly said Yunduo's words to his mother, and then said The picture scroll is closed.

"That's OK, you're old too. You can handle this matter." Xiaowen's mother was unwilling to face her father's black face, so she left the headache to Xiaowen. I thought to myself, in this way, wouldn't my Xiaowen have been eaten and drunk for more than a month in other people's house.

Look at this for more than a month. They must have given their son nourishment, and saw his son carrying a suitcase in his hand. That strength also skyrocketed. I really don't know what to eat at Yunduo's house to make my son stronger.