CHAPTER 291-300

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 291: Treasure land

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 291: Treasure land

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"My wife, it's just right here. Hurry up and put away these shells." Fang Zhe saw the cloud coming, and before the cloud could speak, he hurriedly asked the cloud to collect the blue shells into the space.

"Blue shells?" Yun Duo saw a bunch of blue shells in front of him. She looked at Fang Zhe in surprise. She knew that Fang Zhe had always wanted blue shells, but had never found them. They were searching in the Australian bay. Too. Unexpectedly, there are so many found here.

"Congratulations." Yunduo did not forget to congratulate her husband when he waved his hand to put away the shells.

"Why are there so many?" Yunduo asked Fang Zhe. From time to time, several children brought one or two blue shells from not far away. Seeing her mother coming, Yun Xi threw away the shell in her hand and took the cloud to show Yunduo the pearl she touched from the shell, and also showed the cloud that the color of the pearl is similar to that of the shell.

Yun Duo is very surprised. I didn’t expect that there is such an adventure here. These shells should not be easy. Going back and researching, I don’t know if there is something around them that affects them. If not, they are born like this. That’s really amazing. .

"Good luck, haha, I found it by accident. This time I really came to the right. Look for it again and see if there are any more." Fang Zhe smiled happily, and asked Yun Duo to look for it too. Yun Duo found that Fang Zhe was smiling like a child at this moment. It turns out that no matter how old a person is, there will be such a pure land in his heart, maintaining a childlike innocence.

Seeing that they were looking for the fish that slipped through the net, Yun Duo carefully observed the trench that could breed blue shells. She didn't know what kind of shells they were, and she didn't look closely just now. She wanted to see what else was around besides shells. ?

Fang Zhe may still be immersed in the joy of finding the blue shell, but Yun Duo immediately thought that there should be some kind of treasure here, and the blue shell should be regarded as a beneficiary. Sure enough, under the clouds carefully explored. Yun Duo discovered that there was a blue vein beneath this trench. Oh my God, do you want to be so lucky?

Under Yun Duo's surprise, he didn't forget that he found a sunken ship. After seeing the children and Fang Zhe taking away all the blue shells here, they told them of their findings.

"Really?" The three children were in ecstasy for an instant, much happier than when they found the pearl in the shell just now. Several people pulled the cloud and let the cloud take them over. Yun Duo hesitated for a moment, but then laughed instead. Devilish, there are only a few of them here. Just wait until the sunken ship is explored and come here for mining.

"Let's go, take you there." Yun Duo took them to the place he found in front of him, "Ah. There is nothing here." Yun Chen didn't see any shadow of the sunken ship. Mom didn't lie to them? Yun Chen looked at the clouds suspiciously.

Yun Duo was annoyed by Yun Chen's anger, this child still didn't believe in himself. Fang Zhe had found the place Yun Duo said, ten meters below them. This is not so easy to handle.

Yun Duo pointed at her feet, meaning that she was a little dumbfounded when she saw her mother's gestures. There is silt under the feet, when will it be dug.