CHAPTER 151-160

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 151: laid back

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 151: laid back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After entering the space, Yun Chen and Yun Xi and the little animals ran away, and their crisp laughter came from a distance, making Yun Duo's heart soft.

Since Yunduo has space, the children are obviously better in character than before, and they also like to communicate with their parents when they have things. Yunduo believes that animals also play a big role.

Now Yunchen and Yunxi go to play in the community, and they are often asked by their playmates where Huanhuan and Lele are. The two children are forced by everyone, so they can only say that they are too big and put them at relatives’ homes. I'm going. The children are very sorry, but everyone really likes the two smart "dogs".

Yun Chen and Yun Xi are also very sorry that the two little wolves can no longer play in the community. Now they occasionally bring squirrels down for everyone to play. The little friends think that the pets they raise are so good, and the squirrels are also good. No need to put it in a cage. There are other children at home, they all came out with cages, only Yun Chen and Yun Xi carried the squirrel in their arms or put them on their shoulders.

Everyone who is envious of ordinary children has to touch and hug them. The furs of bean paste and xiaolongbao are very smooth to the touch. There is no comparison. When compared, children with little squirrels at home feel that they are their own. Not as good as the Yunchen brothers and sisters.

So Yunchen and brothers often brought two little squirrels down when they went to play, to satisfy everyone's sadness of losing Huanhuan and Lele. The children are so strange that their attention soon shifted from the two "dogs" to the squirrel.

Fang Zhe was busy with his own affairs, and Yun Duo didn't care. Now in the space, everyone has their own things to do, and they don't interfere with each other. If necessary, just call to help.

Yun Duo first checked the changes in the lower space today, and found that there was nothing special, and then began normal cultivation. Yun Duo sits quietly beside the lotus. The exercise stopped after thirty-six weeks, and after getting up and moving, it teleported to the top of the mountain.

The linden tree on the top of the mountain was still there alone, and the leaves did not change much. The cloud looked at it for a while, and then turned and went down the mountain. She knew that the Bodhi tree was weird, but she couldn't help it for a while.

Finding the place where the gem bee was in the woods, Yun Duo found that there were more gem bees, and happily took some honey from the queen bee. Yun Duo felt that he had time to find other animals to come in. There are relatively few animals on such a big mountain now. Although I didn't intend to raise so many, but now that I think about the conditions, I still have to get some in. Let them form a complete food chain.

Yun Duo was thinking about animals. Suddenly, there were two calls from the sky, and two eagles raised by Yun Duo came down. Yun Duo flashed aside quickly, good fellow. They are now more than two meters tall, and they are still falling on the shoulders of the clouds, and the clouds must not be injured yet.

A gust of wind blew, two huge black shadows descended from the air, and gleaming paws stood firmly on the ground. Her shiny feathers were faintly golden, and there were still purple dark lines on a closer look. But only Yun Duo can see it, and ordinary people can't find it at all.