CHAPTER 311-320

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 311: visit

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 311: visit

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yunduo's idea is very simple, that is, I want to see the baby dog ​​earlier, and then secretly give the baby's mother a bit of benefit, so that it can recover more quickly.

Although Yunduo's proposal was a bit abrupt, Liu Dawei quickly accepted Yunduo's request to come and see the puppy. In his opinion, the cloud is nothing more than wanting to see it early, so as to pick the best one.

He wondered if there were four fleshy little boys without his own introduction, what could Yun Duo see? But since Yunduo proposed it, he didn't care, and it was personal luck to see if Yunduo could pick the best one.

It's a pity that his abacus is going to fail in the end. Not only can Yun Duo see which one is the best, but he can also communicate with his dog. Unfortunately, these Liu Dawei will never know.

"If you are free today, you can come over today. I have no plans to go out today." Liu Dawei just planned to accompany his baby Tibetan Mastiff at home today. Since Yun Duo wants to see it early, it is okay to come today. It just so happens that my wife is also there, and introduce them to me.

Remember Liu Dawei's address, Yunduo plans to check it out soon. When I visited someone's house for the first time, Yun Duo thought that he couldn't go empty-handed, so he ran into the space to see what he could take with him.

Finally, Yun Duo took two boxes of tea leaves made by Fang Zhe, both of which were placed in sandalwood boxes. It belongs to the best tea, and now the tea is not made as frequently as before. I remember that at the beginning, Fang Zhe would make tea when he was free. Now because most of the time is given to cultivation, the time for making tea is centralized and unified. do.

Except for the consumption of the small study room, the inventory is not very large. Yun Duo took the tea that Fang Zhe left for him to drink, and they were all carefully selected top-quality teas.

I took the Baihuazhi that I had made before. This is intended to be given to Liu Dawei's lover. Yun Duo is not sure if he is there, but the etiquette must be done. I took out some fruits and packed them into a gift box, together with some scented tea made by myself.

Pack it up. Yunduo drove to the address Liu Dawei said, and drove all the way. Fortunately, there is navigation now, so Yunduo found Liu Dawei's home smoothly.

Liu Dawei always stayed in his yard and went to see the baby dog ​​from time to time, so when the cloud car stopped at the door, Liu Dawei heard it immediately. Looking back, I saw Yun Duo coming down from the car, and quickly greeted Yun Duo in.

"Come on, please come in." Liu Dawei greeted Yun Duo to come in quickly, Yun Duo turned around and took out the present he prepared from the car. The gifts were all placed in a large cardboard box, and there was nothing to see from the outside, but I saw a little cloud holding a large cardboard box. Liu Dawei quickly took it from Yunduo.

It was really heavy, Liu Dawei, who took the box, did not expect that he almost missed it, making Yunduo snicker. "What's in it?"

"Bring you some fruit." Yunduo said faintly.

"Look at what you are bringing, okay. I'm not welcome." When Liu Dawei heard some fruits, he moved back to the house without much thought.

"Sit down," Liu Dawei put the box on the floor of the living room, then called Yunduo to sit, turning his head and shouting. "Essip, here is a guest."