CHAPTER 391-400

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 391: conversation

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 391: conversation

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"What can't be said about this, it was snatched away by the Gu Hanyu family." The fat man was very disdainful when he saw Liu Dawei's desire to speak but stopped.

"Ah, my family, you mean Sisi? How could it be possible, why did Sisi want a tiger?" Gu Hanyu heard the fat man say that the one in his own family, isn't the one in his own family Song Sisi? But let him believe that Sisi went to buy a tiger, and he didn't believe it when he killed him. Where did he raise it?

"It's not yours." The fat man saw that he hadn't said clearly, so he had to explain, "Your girlfriend is the one named Yunduo."

"Oh, I'm scared to death. You speak clearly." Gu Hanyu couldn't help but blank his eyes when he heard the fat man's words.

"It's her." Wang Zichuan was taken aback, then looked at Liu Dawei, thoughtfully. This is not the first time Yunduo has bought a tiger from that store. Last time it was a white tiger. It was also a coincidence that it was bought by Yunduo within two days. This time it fell into Yunduo's hands again, coincidence?

Hearing that Yunduo bought the little tiger, several people expressed their silence, but Gu Hanyu finally broke the silence. "I said Dawei, Sisi and Yunduo went to your store today." Gu Hanyu did not expect that Yunduo would buy a tiger. In his heart, he couldn't understand Yunduo. After contacting him several times, he found Yunduo. This person is a bit mysterious. The things that came from Sisi had all kinds of peculiar effects, which made him easily avoid touching the topic of clouds.

And now he knows from his friend that Yunduo bought a tiger. Of course, he didn't know that Yunduo bought one before. He was just thinking, where would Yunduo buy a tiger and put it there? How to raise it? This is to protect animals, not just anyone can raise it, even some capable people can raise it secretly.

"Well, this is not the fat guy who said they were going to see the new products, so I took them over and met." Liu Dawei pointed at the fat guy and said to Gu Hanyu. "But. It seems that they didn't rush to the store at the beginning. Your guy bought a pot of flowers called Delphinium. I guess he went to my place by visiting the flower market."

"What kind of flower is Delphinium?" Gu Hanyu didn't understand how Sisi went back to buy flowers. He remembered that Sisi had a lot of flowers and plants at home.

"Generally, it's not very good, but the flowers are a bit special, like little swallows." The fat man curled his mouth. He doesn't like such a pot of flowers, how they look like wild flowers on the side of the road, it's really not so good.

"You didn't see that the cloud was so courageous that he hugged the little tiger in his hand without being scared at all. In the end, he gave the little tiger a carrot. It's so ridiculous, you heard that the tiger eats it. Is it a carrot? I think she thought it was a rabbit." The man who was with the fat man, who had never spoken much, said.

Today, when I went to Liu Dawei's shop, I found an abnormality. Gu Hanyu's fiancee is also the second time he has seen him. He was not there for several gatherings, no way. He spent more time abroad than at home, that is, only recently came back, and then Gu Hanyu brought Song Sisi out. Everyone met him, unlike Fatty and the others, who had seen him several times.

"Eat carrots, god. This cloud came out of her thoughts, she probably was just playing around. Tigers will definitely not eat it." Gu Hanyu exaggeratedly said, this cloud is really interesting.