CHAPTER 221-230

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 221: gift

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 221: gift

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Looking at the two old people with red faces, Yun Duo and Fang Zhe felt proud, and welcomed the two old people into the shop, and the two old men went straight to the tea room. It's so hectic, it turned out to be here.

Yun Duo and Fang Zhe looked around as if they were a baby. The two old men with crooked mouths shook their heads and ignored them. Since the two old men like to drink tea, let them take care of the tea room and pay more attention to buying things.

Grandma and grandma are not as anxious as the two old men. They came the next day. Yunduo handed them the task of receiving the children, and explained all the rules here, and then gave the keys to each store. Gave a handful.

They were also given a key to the small warehouse, which was filled with various snacks and fruits placed in the cloud, because there was always some food here, and the cloud made Fang Zhe put a time-stationary formation in the warehouse. As long as you maintain it regularly, you can continue to use it. In order to set up such a formation in the warehouse, Fang Zhe read a lot of books in the space before finding such a useful one.

Although it can only last for a hundred days each time, it is enough. After the formation was set up, Yunduo put a lot of snacks and fruits in the space, and did not stop until half of the warehouse was filled. The other half is piled up with some sorted cargo boxes, which mothers often come to mention. The clouds were also full, and someone came to get them. As long as she and Fang Zhe were in the store, they were actually taken out of their own space.

The two mothers started working happily. They didn't feel tired because their working hours were free. Instead, they used this place as a place to rest and chat.

Looking at the two lovely old people, Yun Duo remembered an old lady, Tasha Duo, in a book he had read. It was an old lady who was all elegant from the bottom of her body. When Yunduo read that book, Fang Zhe once said that if she can live such a life, her life will be happy.

Tasaduo gave up the prosperity of the city and came to the country, wearing a dress made by herself, living in a wooden house, taking care of gardens, planting flowers, spinning, sewing clothes, making handicrafts, painting, cooking, and The little animals are company...

She lives so vigorously, creating a happy life every day and loving nature. Being close to nature, for her, every place in her life is a beautiful place.

And she said. "The land we really want is not material, but spiritual wealth. If we want to be happy, we just want our soul to be enriched." And now I see two old ladies. Let Yun Duo feel more deeply about this sentence.

Looking at the smiles on the faces of the two old people now, that is to find a confident smile again, that is the happiness of finding that they can finally help their children. No old man is willing to be a burden to a child, even if the child thinks it is a sweet burden. But they still want to find their own value, find their own value to create a better life.

And Yunduo now happened to provide a few old people with the opportunity to use the residual heat, looking at their smiling faces. Yun Duo and Fang Zhe felt that their hearts were closer, and they hugged each other at the same time and talked to each other. "Thank you".

And this time, Yun Duo had an idea. She thought it was time to buy a bigger villa, the yard must be big, and she wanted to build a big manor. Let the four old people live the same elegant life as Tasha Duduo's grandmother.