CHAPTER 191-200

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 191: palace

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 191: palace

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Catch up and have a look." Fang Zhe said helplessly. No way, the three guys chased them all over. It's too dangerous here. If you can't cope with it, your own family feels distressed if you get hurt or something.

"Oh, yes, hurry up." Yunduo reacted from the shock and hurriedly chased him with Fang Zhe.

Following the traces along the way, I quickly chased up to a cave. I saw the escaping bear standing in front of the cave entrance. Although blood was still bleeding on his body, his eyes were fierce, and he neither attacked nor entered the cave. The two sides are so stalemate.

When Yun Duo and Fang Zhe came over, they saw such a weird present, and the three bears were a bit hard to get started, so they just made an attack and then roared.

Could it be that this is its nest, but what is going on with this bet at the entrance of the cave? Yun Duo squinted his eyes and thought.

The doubt was quickly solved, and two little bears suddenly appeared behind the big bear. The two little bears were all white and chubby and very cute.

"Ah, so cute." Yunduo exclaimed in surprise. She also remembered that there seemed to be white bears in her space, but she put them in the forest when she got to the space, and didn't pay attention to it later.

The little white bear that suddenly came out made the big bear panic, and desperately arched the two little guys with his buttocks, trying to make them retreat into the hole. Unfortunately, the two little guys were disobedient, and the big bear made his voice sharp in anxiety.

Seeing this, Yun Duo and Fang Zhe still didn't understand that the big bears didn't enter the cave just to protect their children. Although this big bear looked terrifying, Yun Duo was still very touched by his love for his son.

"Huanhuan, Lele, Xiaobai, come back," Fang Zhe shouted.

Looking back at the clouds, they nodded when they saw the clouds, so the three did not turn around and come back. Instead, he barked at the big bear a few times, and then retreated to Yun Duo and Fang Zhe.

"Let's go." Looking at the big bear, still staring at them vigilantly, although he likes the two little guys very much, but the cloud will not like it and **** it away, not to mention the big bear loves its children very much. I just don't know if Mother Bear is also nearby.

When he quickly retreated, Yunduo also deliberately looked for a white bear along the way, but it was a pity that he didn't encounter it nearby, and it finally disappeared.

After seeing Yunduo taking the wolf and the white tiger away, the big bear stood at the entrance of the cave for a long time. He turned around and took the two little bears back into the cave until it was confirmed that Yunduo and the others had really gone.

And deep in the cave. There was a white bear lying in one corner, just watching it motionless, eyes tight. The body was motionless, only to realize that it turned out to be a dead white bear.

The big dog bear walked over and sat next to the white bear's corpse and began to lick his wounds. Today was a bad day for him. Fortunately, there was still some food in the cave. If the bear has enough food, he should be hungry. Healing his injuries is more important.

If Yun Duo saw it, it would be even more touched, the affectionate bear family.

But they didn't know these clouds, because at this time Yunduo and they met the wild boar herd. Seeing this group of wild boar Fang Zhe's eyes lit up, the dried wild boar given by grandma was really good. Fang Zhe also said that the taste is different from the pigs in the space, so he wanted to catch a few when he came in.