CHAPTER 401-410

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 401: watermelon

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 401: watermelon

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Patting the heads of the three big guys, Yunduo's Spiritual Consciousness had already seen several people from Ouyang, so that the three guys were quiet, Yunduo walked over and opened the door.

Opening the door, Ouyang and the others saw Yun Duo dressed in refreshing clothing, and they almost didn't recognize it. The lights at night were not very bright, especially here, it was a bit dim. But everyone unanimously found that the clouds seemed to be much younger than they looked during the day.

Without daring to think about it, Wang Zichuan took the lead and said, "Hey, when you see the light on here, let's come and take a look.

"Please come in." Yun Duo was not surprised to see them, after all, he knew it was them before opening the door. Turning to let them in, Yun Duo closed the door again.

"Wow, Yunduo, you feel very good here. It seems to be more prettier than Gu Hanyu's." The fat man was fat because he was heartless and he was a familiar one.

"Really? Thanks for the compliment." Yun Duo looked around. The view at night in the manor was not very clear. You can only tell a rough idea. Because of the lack of lights, some of the scenery is set off hazy. There is a kind of haziness in the daytime. The charm.

Follow the clouds to walk in, and soon came to the front of the villa. The lights in front of the villa were quite sufficient. Everyone naturally saw the big dog holding three watermelons and nibbling.

"God, is this a dog?" The fat man groaned strangely and didn't dare to go forward. Liu Dawei and Wang Zichuan paused for a while before moving forward. Only Ouyang has changed his face, but his footsteps have not changed. Maybe this is because of the boldness of the Yigao people, or thinking that this is Yunduo's house, there is no danger.

"Haha." Yun Duo laughed softly when he saw their performance, "Don't worry, they are very good."

"Why is this head so big?" The fat man may also feel that his behavior is a bit embarrassing, scratching his head embarrassedly, and keeping up with everyone's footsteps.

The three big dogs saw people coming, looked up at them, and then lowered their heads to eat. It's just that the speed is much faster than before. It can be said that the watermelon can be eaten into the stomach in just a few bites.

"Wow, they are eating watermelon, did you see it, watermelon." As soon as the fat man's words fell, he could see that the three dogs were eating watermelon in a blink of an eye, and shouted exaggeratedly.

Yun Duo rolled his eyes involuntarily. Would you like to be so exaggerated? Isn't it just eating a watermelon? Ouyang and the others naturally saw it, but they were very calm. Not as exaggerated as the fat man. Ouyang knows the special nature of clouds, and Wang Zichuan also knows that some clouds are a bit mysterious. Liu Dawei has seen his own dog eating apples, so it will not be surprising to see dogs eating watermelon.

"Hehe, you want to come in and sit. Or sit outside?" Yunduo smiled and did not answer the fat man's question, but asked the four of them whether they were in the yard or in the living room.

"Let's sit outside and we won't go in." Wang Zichuan said first, it would be as if Yunduo is here alone, and it seems that it is not very good for his own four big men to enter the house, so it's better to stay in the yard.