CHAPTER 111-120

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 111: Return trip

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 111: Return trip

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Going all the way and harvesting all the way, the road to clouds is very pleasant. Australia is a country with a small population. Some areas are completely unpopulated. Therefore, Yunduo and Fang Zhe seized this opportunity and went where there was no one.

The space has now become wider, and with the management of the lotus flower, the clouds don't care about the number of animals. As long as they see suitable and rare ones in the dense forest, they will catch the space. Of course, the kangaroo cloud didn't catch it. Cloud really doesn't like this kangaroo. I don't like it. I usually watch it on the zoo and on TV. I think it's okay. But it's not surprising that Australia is everywhere.

Every time they arrived in a town, Yun Duo and Fang Zhe took the children to carry out a large-scale raid, and wiped out some of the things in the supermarket. The foreigners in the supermarket cited were always calling "oh, gad", but Yun Duo pretended to be "oh, gad". Nothing, get in the car and leave after the cleanup is complete.

After passing some distinctive shops, Yunduo and the others also strolled very carefully, buying some of the things with ethnic characteristics, so that the children would go back to give away. They are all small things, not expensive, but very delicate. Just like a kangaroo-shaped dart, a full zippered pencil case, this pencil case is particularly interesting. When all opened, it is a long rope with a zipper. Pull the zipper up in circles to turn it into a delicate pencil case.

There are also long, bendable pencils, which are as long as a foot and can be bent any way, which is very interesting. There is an eraser of the same length. If you don't look carefully, you think it is a colored pen, but it is actually a long eraser. Such creative little things were bought by Yunduo in a store, and almost all the interesting things in the store were rounded up for them.

They also managed to leave Yunduo to the boss. The Chinese are really rich and they are good at buying things. They buy them in boxes. Indeed, Yunduo moved almost one-third of his store, can it not be made into a box? Where does he know. These things are really cheap in Yunduo's eyes. If they are pirated in China, they are not that cheap. They are all one Australian dollar. Can it be cheap? Those who don't buy it are fools. This kid is very popular with children when he goes back to school.

You buy clouds when you see cheap and good things. There are countless more flowers, flowers, and grasses in the space. They are thrown directly into the space by the clouds, and they go in and clean up every time the sky comes down. The four people are reluctant to think of Shu.

They can't hang around in Australia anymore, and they have been to most of the places, and they are not bad when they return to Sydney. I ran directly to the airport, parked the car at the airport, and called my cousin. Tell her to pick up the car at the airport. The clouds on the car left some fruit in the space, and she was not afraid that her cousin wanted to get crooked. After all, they went out for a few days and the cousin did not know where the fruit came from.

Fazheng they are gone, and they can pretend to be confused the next time they meet. So Yun Duo didn't care at all, just wanted to leave more things for them. The cousin's family took the car back, and was really frightened by the fruit in the car. There were too many clouds left behind, and the back of the car was almost full. After the cousin's family had eaten, they were all surprised. I don’t know which city the cloud was bought in, it's so delicious.