CHAPTER 171-180

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 171: Tree king

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 171: Tree king

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Oh, that's how it is." The two children murmured softly.

"It's really interesting, where did you see it?" Yunduo asked.

"Just when you decided to come here some time ago, I looked for some information on Shennongjia on the Internet. I didn't read much. This herb is more famous, so I just saw it." Fang Zhe explained.

"Oh, are there any other interesting stories?" Yunduo and the two children were more interested.

"Well, yes, there are several other herbs with similar stories. I'll look for them, you guys wait." Fang Zhe turned around to get the herbs he had gathered around him.

"Come, take a look at this." Fang Zhe came over with a lotus leaf-like herb, and saw a single-stem round leaf shaped like a small bowl with serrations on the edge of the bowl and small white flowers blooming. Yun knows this herb called A bowl of water by the river". But the allusion Yunduo doesn't know.

Everyone looked at Fang Zhe together, and he coughed, proudly telling everyone the legend of the herbal medicine.

"According to legend, once, when Shennong was gathering medicine on the edge of a cliff, the stone under his feet was loose, and he rolled down a deep ditch and fell half dead. When he woke up, he felt painful and thirsty all over, thinking. Drink some water, but can't move.

After a long time, he struggled to get up and climbed to the edge of a ditch. The water in the ditch was muddy, and the rotten grass leaves in the ditch gave off a stinky smell, which was disgusting. Shennong sighed, this water can't be drunk, what should I do?

In a blink of an eye, I saw several lotus-like herbs growing by the side of the ditch. He crawled over and saw that there was clear dew in the leaves like lotus leaves. Shennong hurriedly held Ye'er and drank it cleanly, and suddenly felt that the pain on his body was much lighter and he recovered his vitality.

Shennong was overjoyed and carefully tasted the lotus leaf-shaped herb with small white flowers, and the injury healed immediately. So Shennong picked this life-saving herb. He gave him a vivid name called "A Bowl of Water by the River". At the same time, it also noted its functions of dispersing blood stasis and promoting blood circulation, stopping bleeding and relieving pain, and curing traumatic injuries. "

"Oh, it's so interesting, is there any more?" The two children were happy to hear them, hoping their father would tell a few more stories.

"No, I haven't found any herbal medicine with legendary stories. I will tell you when I find it. Let's go and play." Fang Zhe waved his hand.

As soon as there were no stories to hear, the two children ran out to play. The clouds lay on the grass, smelling the faint scent of herbs around them. I think this is really a treasure.

There are so many medicinal materials here. Yun Duo and Fang Zhe have picked almost all the medicinal materials they have seen for a long time, but they have left some seedlings. There is no rush to kill, after all, you can't do things too absolutely. But for those animals that I cherish, or weird, I never let go of them.

Here, Tianma. Codonopsis and Angelica are the most common medicinal materials, but the clouds have not been let go, and a large amount of input space has been collected.