CHAPTER 321-330

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 321: intuition

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 321: intuition

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fang Zhe and his party went very smoothly here. After all the procedures were completed, Fang Zhe took the children to live and chartered a boat. However, he did not drive it by himself, but drove it by himself.

All my friends in the same group went back, and they all went back to find someone to design. Fang Zhe and his three children drove a rented boat on the island. I went straight to the place I bought it. There was a place that Fang Zhe looked forward to. Friends bought it next to Fang Zhe. Everyone said that they were closer to each other so that they could take care of each other.

Fang Zhe naturally had no objection. His own place must be completely enclosed. The area of ​​20 acres is not particularly large, but it is not too small. The materials used in all circles are not small, and Fang Zhe thinks that the money must be spent.

It hasn't been developed yet. Although he has searched for no particularly ferocious animals, there is a case for everything. If you circle it, you can tell others that this is a private territory. Please don't enter at will.

After the four people saw the area for them, they were mainly trees. Some trees were obviously to be removed. After seeing them roughly, Fang Zhe planned to buy a higher iron fence for the fence. He planned to make up to two. Rice iron railings are used directly to enclose all 20 acres of land and slowly build inside.

Since they were not going back yet, Fang Zhe took out the phone and called Yunduo. "My wife, the land is ready, when will you come and have a look?"

"So soon, I'll be busy in these two days. You will find out all the places first, and then you will take the children to exercise." Yunduo is designed on Xingtou, and I want to wait two days to get it right by myself. In the past, so I told Fang Zhe the time.

"Okay, they are very happy, they are crazy. I plan to surround all the ground with two-meter-high iron railings. What do you think of this idea?" Fang Zhe called mainly to talk about this, he Ask the cloud. If you agree with him, we can move on to the next plan.

"Enclose everything, with iron railings?" Yun Duo was surprised. She didn't expect Fang Zhe to wrap up all the place. He thought it was open.

"Well, this is a must. After all, there is still no humans here. It is better to circle it, and you don't think that after all the circles are circled, the iron railings are painted white. Then all the inside and outside of the railings are planted with roses. Is it beautiful?" Fang Zhe remembered when he was traveling with Yunduo. Outside the house of a foreign family, clouds used to envy the rose blooming on the wall. So he thought if all the outside of his manor were roses, what a beautiful scene would be when the roses were in full bloom.

"Ah. Yeah, great. That's the decision." Yunduo immediately agreed upon hearing Fang Zhe's description of the beauty of the rose blooming. This is the appearance of the outer wall of the manor that she had longed for before, except that she had used iron railings.

"That's OK, if you are free. You can customize it first, and I will post the specific numbers to your phone in a moment. Then I hang up first, and the children are running away." Fang Zhe saw the children ran far away Office, quickly said to Yunduo.

"Okay, hang up first, pay attention to safety." Yunduo hung up the phone. She went around the floor happily, she was so happy, everyone said to see if a man loves you or not. It depends on whether he thinks of you or not. Or by looking at where the man's money is spent, usually where it is spent, you can see where his love is.