CHAPTER 371-380

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 371: conversation

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 371: conversation

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

While they were talking, Yunduo's other dishes were already cooked, and then put the cakes they brought into the pan and bake them for a while, and it was enough to heat them up.

Then Yun Duo put a pack of frozen tofu into the fish head soup, and also sprinkled a pack of coriander in it. Soon, a strong fragrance wafted over the camp.

If everyone can hold back the scent just now, it will be unbearable. They all gathered around, and it was too tempting to see what soup the clouds made.

"Okay, let's bring the bowls, everyone. I don't have any extra bowls here." Yun Duo took a look at the soup, and after adding salt, he said to the people around him, and then started to scoop each of the three children. A bowl of soup, and then a bowl for myself. Then he handed the spoon to Li Xiang, who was closest to her, and went to eat with the children.

"Wow, that's great, and we still have our share." The girls yelled first, and hurriedly ran to fetch their own bowls. In the end, each one was just right. It seems that the clouds are all considered good, and they happen to be consumed by a bowl per person.

"It's so delicious, this is the most delicious fish soup I have ever tasted." Drinking the milky white fish soup in the bowl, everyone admired, and the fatigue along the way disappeared with a bowl of fish soup.

A meal and a bowl of fish soup have brought everyone closer. Because the temperature in the desert is very low at night, it is almost the same day and the same place as the day. So after finishing everything, everyone went back to the tent to rest. When arranging people to watch the night, Yunduo originally proposed to have one of his own house, but everyone looked at it and finally didn't agree.

Those who watch the night are all adults, and Yunduo certainly won't be watching the night when driving during the day. Look at the three children. Forget it, everyone is not so bad. So in the end, only Yunduo did not have a person on duty, and every other car had one person. Everyone was divided into the first half of the night and the second half of the night.

"Mom. Tell a story, I'm not sleepy now." Yun Xi writhed while lying in her sleeping bag, but refused to sleep.

"Yeah, tell a story, I can't sleep either." Yun Chen also yelled, and then stretched out his hand to pull down the next Xiaowen.

"Well, don't make any noise, just talk about one. After you finish speaking, take a good rest." Yunduo had to compromise when seeing the three guys winking.

"Just one piece, okay. Let's tell a story about the desert. We are in the desert now." Yun Xi blinked and suggested.

"The story in the desert. I think about it, I really can't remember it for a while." Yunduo had a little trouble hearing the children want to hear stories about the desert. There are really few stories about the desert. Or tell them a camel story.

"Tell you a story about camels, okay?" Yunduo asked. "Okay." The children replied in unison. In fact, it doesn't matter what Yunduo says. They just don't want to go to bed right away.

"On the edge of the vast desert, a clear spring spouted miraculously, and the spring water was flowing slowly, moisturizing the dry desert. One day, the old camels and the little camels who were walking together were happily passing by the spring water. The little camel drank the cool spring water. The little camel drank for a while and felt that it was almost the same, so he stopped drinking. But the old camel drank without raising his head, as if he was willing to give up drinking the spring water and dry vegetables. The little camel waited a little bit. If you are not in a hurry, call out loudly. Call the old camel a little bit, we have to hurry up.