CHAPTER 161-170

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 161: Huangshan Three

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 161: Huangshan Three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There were traces of tourists on the road. Most of them were young people. They started climbing very early, preparing to watch the sunrise. Some of them probably came up by cable car. The clouds came out of the nearby woods, and they scared others. Big jump.

But turning around, he didn't care, thinking that he was curious about the scenery in the forest.

When Yunduo reached the top of the mountain, there were already a lot of people on the top of the mountain. Most of them were in groups, and there were even a few tents. Yunduo was stunned when they saw it. Why didn't they think that they could pierce it at night. It's on the top of the mountain.

It's a bit regretful, but then relieved. They quickly found a place to rest, waiting for the sunrise, and there were more and more people. Fortunately, it was not a holiday, so it was not too crowded.

In front of me, the white clouds and mist rushed with the mountain wind, like the sea and not the sea. After only a while, I saw the clean blue sky exposed again, and suddenly my vision became broad and clear. Standing on the top, there are floating and flowing clouds at the foot, and the curling and winding clouds at the waist, and the distant and near scenery are in the illusory space.

The people around are quietly waiting for the sun to rise, and there are still small whispers from time to time, but no one will laugh loudly, they are quietly waiting for the sacred moment.

The sky has gradually turned white and red, but the sunrise has not been seen, and the crowd sighs. Suddenly there was a commotion, and the red sun stretched out its head lazily from the clouds, looking at people secretly like a naughty child. It slowly rises, and its glow shines red on the horizon. It is more like a shy girl hiding in the clouds, shyly lifting its veil of brilliance to people.

The clouds around the sun were glowing with golden light, and within ten minutes, a red sun completely rose above the cloud surface, shining brightly! Heralds the beginning of a new day's journey. The surrounding sea of ​​clouds became dreamlike under the care of the sun.

It is refreshing and fascinating. Facing the three-dimensional poem of Huangshan. This silent poem, any language is pale. In the bottom of my heart, Yun Duo lamented the gift of nature to mankind.

As the sun rises, most of the people start their own route, but Yunduo and the others begin to go down the mountain. Fang Zhe and the children said that they will go down the cable car, and Yunduo will be able to feel it, and they will be strolling at the foot of the mountain. Going back after shopping.

The four people who got off Huangshan walked around again, buying a lot of local specialties, Xiuning dried tea. Shexian Shitou Kueh, Huizhou Mao Tofu, Yixian Fermented Tofu. She inkstone, Huimo, Huimo crisp, bamboo fungus, stone ears and so on. Even the mushroom cloud did not let go. Buy some as long as you see it, and go to the space where others can't see it.

As for the famous Huangshan Maofeng and other teas, they didn't buy a box of Yunduo. Yesterday, they found more than a dozen tea trees on the mountain. They are real wild tea trees, which have undergone spatial purification. The tea produced must be fine, so they don't buy the tea outside.

Only for some local snacks, especially good storage. Those kinds of mushrooms and clouds are a special purchase, and I also bought a lot of dried fragrant, with all kinds of flavors, and it won't be bad if you put them in the space. It is also good to go out to make a dish or snack in the future.