CHAPTER 251-260

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 251: Cemetery

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 251: Cemetery

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"This is a good way. Let me see where the dead koalas are in the space." When Yun Duo heard it, it was really a good way. The lifespan of koalas is not long, under normal circumstances it is between ten and fifteen years. The life span of kangaroos is slightly longer than that of koalas. Yun Duo thought fortunately that their life spans are not long. They have been in space for such a long time, so look for them.

Just get some bones of dead Laura or kangaroos, deal with them, bring them to the virgin forest, and bury them, and then unintentionally discover them and dig them out, then all the problems will be solved.

When I came to the koala gathering place on the mountain, I saw many koalas hanging on the tree to sleep. Clouds discovered that they were really not ordinary lazy. After searching in this area, no bones of a koala were found, which was abnormal.

I have searched for the cloud carefully, and indeed there is no. This is impossible. Koalas have reproduced in space for many generations, and the flow of space is fast. There should be many dead koalas. The cloud with doubts left the woods and came to the Zizhu courtyard of the space.

Could it be that the space has been digested automatically, if that is the case, then Fang Zhe's plan will not be able to be implemented. Yun Duo is a little sad, who knows that what he has done so kindly for a while can make such a big thing.

Yun Duo thought hard and didn't have a clue. He sighed and came to the place where the lotus was. He sat cross-legged by the lotus pond, and kept mumbling about where the animal's bones had gone. Yun Duo looked at the lotus in front of him, and suddenly noticed that the lotus seemed to be a little different, with an unclear taste. After staring at it for a long time, she didn't see why, Yun Duo didn't even think about it, she still had business to do now.

Feeling the distress of the clouds, the petals of the lotus shook slightly, and Yunduo found that the part of her mind that was uncovered by the seal had the effect of mentioning the bones of space animals. And the bone vault that was automatically recovered. Yun Duo never knew that there was such a second place in the space. He carefully checked the inheritance. It turned out that he had unblocked the information when he broke through last time, but he didn't pay attention to it at the time and ignored it.

If it hadn't been for Lotus's reminder, I really couldn't remember it, and sincerely thanked Xiao Lianhua, Yun Duo quickly greeted Shangfang Zhe to the refining room on the second floor. There is a mark on the north wall of the refining room. Yun Duo always thought it was for decoration and pressed his hand to it. Recite the formula silently. The mark changed for a while, and then a wide door appeared in front of him.

Yun Duo and Fang Zhe stepped into the door, and they were stunned in the blink of an eye. What appeared in front of them was a sea of ​​corpses. Countless bones are piled up here, although they will not feel fear, but they are extremely shocked, boundless, as if they can't see their heads. When have they seen so many bones? Except for shock or shock, all of these were collected by the master of the original space, Xuan Yang, to refine the tools. This is a huge cemetery, Fang Zhe sighed.

This huge cemetery is where the bones of the real Xuanyang are placed. The animal bones in the space will automatically come here, and the bones collected by the real Xuanyang outside will also be piled up here, so that it is convenient to use when refining tools. And this huge cemetery turned out to be a moving space. There were countless mountains of bones piled on it, and after being obtained by Real Person Xuan Yang accidentally, it was refined into an independent space. The connection point is the mark on the wall of the refining room, through which you can enter at will.