CHAPTER 281-290

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 281: accept

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 281: accept

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Well, that's right, but the gods don't need to think about it. We just become stronger through cultivation. There are conditions now that don't make people become gods. Those are all legends. In fact, they are still human. "Yun Duo chuckled softly, fearing that Xiaowen would be too persistent, so he told Xiaowen about the powerful relationship.

"Now there are not so many resources for us to cultivate, so it can only be regarded as cultivating some supernatural powers, which is stronger than ordinary people, and has a longer life span. It is not what you think."

"Ah, that's great, then Aunt Yun, you and Uncle Fang are already very good. You have changed things, is it just the universe in the sleeve?" Now that Xiaowen has figured it out, he knows that cultivation is difficult. , Resources are also limited, and my heart is transparent, so I quickly accept these. But the curiosity of knowing new things made him lively quickly.

"Aren't you the most stable monkey? How can you believe what is written in the book, even if you have it, it needs spiritual support." Yun Duo patted Xiaowen on the head and said funny.

How could this child be like a different person, and all his usual stability is gone. Also, with such a burst of news, coupled with faint guesses in his heart, Xiaowen finally couldn't suppress the doubts and excitement in his heart.

"Huh?" Xiaowen was a little disappointed, not supernatural. Seeing Xiaowen's disappointed expression, Yun Duo laughed. This child is really bad today. How many times has that face changed.

"Forget it, give it to you first." Yunduo took out an ordinary space ring from the space and handed it to Xiaowen. It was not Yunduo's stingy, but some things had to be modest. The space in this ring was already enough for Xiaowen.

"This is?" Xiaowen took the ring in confusion. A silver ring looked very ordinary, the only special thing was that it was carved with a leaf. Not knowing what Aunt Yun gave her ring, Xiaowen's face suddenly blushed when she thought of something else. Then I felt embarrassed again, and I was too inexplicable. Why did I suddenly think that the wedding ring went up, bah, bah.

Seeing Xiaowen's blushing, a few people instantly thought of Xiaowen's thoughts, and couldn't help laughing. Especially Yun Chen and Yun Xi couldn't straighten their waists even more.

"Okay, don't laugh, Xiao Wen, stretch out your hand." Fang Zhe saw Yun Duo and they kept smiling, Xiao Wen was embarrassed holding the ring and blushing. I had to remind Xiaowen to stretch out his hand, then cut Xiaowen's index finger instantly, and then dripped blood on the ring.

"Ah..." Xiaowen didn't reflect from beginning to end. The whole process was just staring blankly, not even the wound on his hand disappeared. When he found that the bloodied ring was automatically put on his finger, his mouth couldn't close. What's going on, blood-sucking ring.

No, the legendary dripping blood recognizes the Lord. Isn't this a storage ring? Oh my goodness. The blush on Xiaowen's face not only didn't go back, but it turned red because of excitement.

Xiaowen raised his head from excitement and looked at Yun Duo and Fang Zhe who were still laughing at him with a look of expectation. Seeing Xiaowen's expectant gaze, Yunduo nodded grinningly. "Yeah, that's great." Xiaowen who got the answer jumped up suddenly, how calm he was in the usual way at this time. An older child alive and well.