CHAPTER 141-150

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 141: Chicken and egg

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 141: Chicken and egg

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I came home, I looked around in the space. By the way, I planted all kinds of plants I harvested at the flower market on the edge of the forest. A bunch of cactus clouds were planted in a corner by the sea.

The animals on the farm have already had their cubs, and there are already dozens of chickens. Clouds have never noticed before. I thought they would basically be eaten by tigers and wolves in the space, but unfortunately, they are not too big. If you move, you usually eat cooked food provided by Yunduo or spiritual fruit in the space.

Yun Duo was very happy to see so many chickens. He grabbed two of them and killed them with mental power. They cleaned them up and prepared to burn them today. She hasn't eaten the livestock produced in the space yet. I don't know how it tastes. . The clouds swallowed secretly.

So that night, the chicken on the dinner table hadn't stayed on the dinner table for five minutes before it turned into a pile of bones, and the clouds could not laugh or cry. This speed was too fast. There is no way, this chicken is melted in the mouth, the meat is fresh and tender, but the result is that the two chickens are eaten, but they are all eaten.

Even Yunduo ate a chicken leg, put some soup on the bones that were eaten, and put noodles in it, giving Huanhuan and Lele a few mouthfuls before snoring in. After eating, I licked my mouth and looked at the clouds, which means I still want to eat. The clouds are in the pot. It's gone. You have eaten the bones. What is left in the pot.

In the next few days, the number of chickens in the space dwindled rapidly, until Yun Duo discovered that there were only a dozen left, and warned everyone not to eat anymore, and the whole family did not continue to harm the poor chickens. Fortunately, the chickens in the space grow fast, and the cubs will grow up after a while.

On this day, Fang Zhe remembered something and asked if the facial grease made by Yunduo could heal burns. It turned out that Fang Zhe remembered that his old classmate’s wife had burns a few years ago. The area of ​​his face and neck was very large, although he had already done it. I have had a facelift. But after a few years, the scars are still very severe. Fang Zhe met them at a party a few days ago and felt that a woman with facial scars was really a very sad thing. He kept thinking about asking Yun Duo if he could do anything.

Later, I forgot about things so quickly. When I remembered this, I asked quickly. When Yun Duo heard it, I knew who Fang Zhe was talking about. When she and Fang Zhe got married, the couple had a wedding drink. It's just that no burns had occurred at that time. Yun Duo thought of the beautiful woman, and felt that she must help.

Yun Duo first gave Fang Zhe two boxes of Baihua pasta. "You give her a try first to see the effect, although the other effect will be better. But that effect is too good to be taken out. This effect is slower, but not so shocking." Yunduo explained faintly. .

"Well, as long as there is some effect, it can be reduced. If it is cured at once, then our family will never have peace. Wife, it is right not to give them." Fang Zhe does not intend to let them be cured completely. Now the best medicine for burn scars in the world can't be done well, so Fang Zhe is not willing to put his family in danger because of his kindness.

"Husband, I think this effect will be not small. Maybe it is possible to use her skin to recover intact, because this is originally a prescription, I have slightly improved it myself." Yunduo said.