CHAPTER 121-130

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 121: Gu Hanyu

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 121: Gu Hanyu

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Gu Hanyu got off work, he came directly to his sister's house. Seeing that his uncle was coming, the little niece Doudou happily climbed onto Gu Hanyu's lap and complained to him why he didn't visit her for so many days.

Gu Hanyu was not there during this period of time because Wang Zichuan was not there, and he was busy every day. Naturally, he didn’t have time to accompany his cute little niece. He used to come once or twice a week, but this time he didn’t come for a few weeks. No wonder Doudou will blame him.

"Good Doudou, my uncle is very busy recently, but my uncle brought you a gift, guess what?" Gu Hanyu deliberately sold it.

"En, I guess." Doudou looked up and down his uncle, and found that when his uncle came in, there was only a small handbag, and no other things, so the volume of the things would not exceed that bag. Oh, it's really annoying, so small, who knows if it's a toy.

"You can't guess, uncle, tell me." Doudou wisely gave up the guesswork, because it was too difficult to guess, all he wanted was the big guy.

"Hehe, idiot, don't give it if you don't guess." Gu Hanyu nodded Doudou's nose with his finger.

"Huh, bad uncle, is it candy?" Doudou asked casually. Anyway, he couldn't guess it. Just say one. Doudou thought triumphantly, just guessing when his uncle says no. Something else.

"Wow, Doudou is so smart. Tell Uncle, why did you guess it was candy?" Gu Hanyu asked exaggeratedly.

"Doudou is the smartest baby in the world, so I can guess it. Your bag is so small, of course, you can only put small things in it. It's really stupid uncle." Doudou deliberately tilted his head and said with a smug look. Both eyes flickered, like a cute elf.

"My Doudou is really smart. Come on, here you are." Gu Hanyu took out a packet of candy from his bag and handed it to Doudou.

They all took it happily. After opening it, just peel one off and put it in your uncle's mouth first, and then eat a piece by yourself. Well, it's so delicious, Doudou feels like eating fruit.

"It's delicious, uncle, where did you buy it? Next time, buy more. I will bring the kids in our class to try it." Doudou said while sucking his mouth.

"Oh, good Doudou. I'm afraid I will disappoint you. I didn't buy this. It was given to me by someone. I have seen it. The packaging looks like my own, so it should be handmade candy." Gu Han Yu sat on the side, watching cartoons on TV, and talking to her little niece.

Celebrating on TV and Hi Taro, my little niece likes to watch. Gu Hanyu couldn't change the channel, so he had to watch it with his little niece.

"Ah, no, I didn't buy it." Doudou asked in surprise, holding the bag in his hand.

This is not bought, does that mean there are only so many. Ah, what to do after eating. Doudou's eyebrows wrinkled, and she wrinkled her face thinking.

"Haha. Don't worry, uncle will give you some more if I have a chance in the future." Gu Hanyu saw the tangled look of his little niece, and couldn't help but think of the two women he saw this afternoon, one like water and one like fire. They are really strange two women.

He found that his friend Wang Zichuan seemed a little special to the one called Yunduo. But he did not say, because of a family like him. Many things are not decided by oneself.