CHAPTER 241-250

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 241: Spirit vein

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 241: Spirit vein

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As Yun Duo and Fang Zhe entered the spiritual vein, the entrance of the cave suddenly went dark, and the demon vine returned to its original shape, blocking the entrance of the cave. Behind Yun Duo and Fang Zhe did not see, a few small animals were leisurely grazing on the grass just now. It may be a green spar, or it may be a little bit of aura from the spring water of the space, making these animals instinctively face. The direction of the demon vine approached.

It was also at the entrance where Yun Duo and Fang Zhe entered the spiritual veins, the branches of the demon vine quickly **** the animals that broke into its attack range with the vine, wrapped them into silkworm pupae, and then protruded from the branches. With countless tiny straws, these animals have no time to even shout. After a minute, all the flesh and blood of these poor little animals disappeared. It is really a terrible ability to leave only an empty skin.

The branches of the demon vine returned to calm, spreading smoothly on the ground, as if waiting for a new prey, and there was no way to see that a cruel eating had just been carried out. The battle with Yunduo and Fang Zhe just now caused it to lose a lot, and it needed to eat a lot of blood to make up for the loss. If it weren't for Yun Duo and Fang Zhe who had a large number of fire symbols in their hands, it is estimated that Yun Duo and Fang Zhe could not have defeated the Demon Vine so easily today, let Demon Vine cast a rat trap and take the initiative to reconcile.

Yun Duo and Fang Zhe didn't pay attention to the things behind them, so naturally they didn't see the weird food that happened behind them after they left, and their attention was in front. If you see the eating process of the demon vine, Yun Duo and Fang Zhe say that the evaluation of the demon vine must not be repositioned, or it is possible to destroy it directly.

It's just that the demon vine's intelligence seems to exceed Yunduo's cognition, and its intelligence should be very high, otherwise it won't be so quick to recognize its situation and make a deal with Yunduo. Yun Duo and Fang Zhe were also careless, plus they had never been in contact with such a monster before, so they neglected until a long time later. Yun Duo discovered the difference when he encountered another monster.

The entrance of the spiritual veins is very small, only allowing one person to pass through, and after entering, you can feel the faint spiritual energy coming out from the depths. Fang Zhe walked in front of the clouds. At first, it looked very dark inside, only a little bit of light on the cave wall was shining out from time to time. A closer look at the clouds revealed a substance somewhat similar to night stone.

This kind of substance will appear in the mines of many mineral veins. When the color is good, it is called luminous stone. In bad circumstances, it is just a small substance like it is now, and it has to go through the precipitation of the years and the baptism of spiritual energy. Can form Ye Ming stone.

The veins became wider and wider as they went inward, and then Yunduo and Fang Zhe could walk side by side. At this time, some low-level spar appeared on both sides of the cave wall from time to time, and Fang Zhe used a tool to dig out a piece. After feeling it carefully, hand it to the cloud.

"The quality is very poor, at best it can be considered inferior spirit stone." Yun Duo weighed the apparently inadequate stone in his hand and judged. The spar here is too bad, not even a low-level spirit stone, but it is probably related to the demon vine outside. Aura has been plundered a lot by it, if it weren't for this, it wouldn't be able to become refined, Yun Duo thought.