CHAPTER 351-360

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Home Has a Fairy Garden HHFG » Chapter 351: grateful

Home Has a Fairy Garden Chapter 351: grateful

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Seeing Yun Duo's small gesture of putting the pendant in his bag, Ouyang didn't pay much attention, his mind was focused on the bracelet he had just obtained. It is estimated that if anyone touches his bracelet now, he can fight hard.

Fang Zhe understands Yunduo's actions. He used to think that Yunduo was a bit fussy. It can be said that since he married Yunduo, he has never directly worn the new clothes he bought.

Every time I wear it, I have been under water, so sometimes I feel very disapproving in my heart, but his wife must do this, it is not a big deal, he also acquiesced.

However, seeing Yunduo's action today, he felt a little sweet in his heart, and he was also complacent. For the first time, he felt that Yunduo's little cleanliness was very good.

The gift he gave to his wife was naturally unhappy in his heart when another man held it in his hand. But he was not stingy enough to be angry about this little thing, but if the cloud is put on directly, he will definitely feel uncomfortable. After all, the pendant is directly next to the body, and it is in the more sensitive position of the chest. As a result, Yunduo's behavior immediately satisfied the machismo in his heart.

In a happy mood, there was a gentle smile on the corners of his mouth. His wife has a good habit. It turns out that everything has two sides. Yun Duo didn't expect Fang Zhe to think so much with a small gesture of his own. And it's the first time I have admitted my little cleanliness. It seems that a lot of things depend on specific things.

Fang Zhe found that Ouyang was absent. He saw this guy constantly stroking the bracelet on his hand. Yunduo made it according to the girl’s hand when he made it, so Ouyang put it on and pressed it against the skin. I knew it was inappropriate, but Ouyang loved it very much.

The constant strokes made Fang Zhe get goose bumps all over his body. If he didn't know this, he thought it was given by his lover, but he didn't. Fang Zhe was sick of the cold, and finally realized that this guy should be anxious to go back to practice. Fang Zhe also understood his current mood well, so he didn't delay much, and after a few words with Ouyang, everyone parted. Who knows what action this guy can do if he doesn't let this guy leave again.

Ouyang was very grateful to Yun Duo and Fang Zhe. Although Yun Duo didn't say anything, he couldn't wait to go back and try to practice to see if he could break through. Of course, he had to go back to his grandfather to make a breakthrough. And it happened to show the bracelet to the old man Ouyang. He already felt that the stones carved into skulls on the bracelet were useful to him.

Look at this relatively women's bracelet. Ouyang wondered if he wanted to find a new string, but finally gave up his thoughts. I don't know why, but he thinks it's also very good. Although this is a bit feminine, what should I do if it is demolished by myself and the effect is affected. So I finally decided to wear it like this.

While rushing to the old man Ouyang, he wondered how to thank Yun Duo and Fang Zhe in his heart. The skull bracelet is too expensive, although it looks average. But who would have thought that this small bracelet would allow oneself to step into a brand new door. Fortunately, Ouyang would suddenly be very grateful to Gu Hanyu, if it wasn't for Gu Hanyu's party, if it wasn't for Gu Hanyu's fiancée Song Sisi, how could he know someone like Yunduo.