Chapter 32- [Final Chapter!!!]

Left on the roof of the abandoned building were the strange person and a mysterious figure.

"Nephew."

"Uncle."

A moment of silence came and passed just before the two took fighting stances.

"I see you've decided not to acknowledge yourself as Lloyd Garmadon."

"Just like you, I've put behind my past and become someone different."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, uncle, you have a track record of putting yourself in danger at the cost of others, especially when it's unnecessary. I'm happy you've changed."

"And you? Does being different mean you have all these clones to fill your daily life while you hide away lazily? Your mom and I didn't raise you to be that way." A new person said.

"Father."

"Son."

Garmadon stood beside his brother, Wu. His dark skin had faded, revealing a normal skin tone, and his four arms were now two.

"Thank you, Lloyd, for returning me to my previous state."

"Don't call me that," He said, "For your sakes, you and uncle should return and live in the new world I've created."

"Come back to us, nephew. It's not too late."

The person relaxed his stance, and Wu and Garmadon followed suit.

He scoffed. "Come back to you and do what? Please."

"It isn't too late, Lloyd. We can help you get rid of the dark power."

"I said, don't call me that!!" He turned away from them. He sighed. "I'm glad you're back, father. Enjoy your life with mom and uncle."

"How can we enjoy life without you? You're important to us, Lloyd. Is it that you don't see that?" Garmadon asked concerned.

"Grr," He clenched his teeth and fists tightly, "Are you deaf?!!"

He turned angrily, revealing his now glowing red irises. Dark matter rose from the ground he stood on, lashing out at Garmadon and Wu.

The two Masters dodged in time, landing in front of the person. They stood under the light of the night, revealing themselves to him. The two stood clad in gold, white, and black ninja gi.

"Calm down," Wu said, taking a step forward.

"Don't come any closer! And don't tell me to calm down when you don't listen!"

"L- son. Please calm down. Let's talk about this peacefully."

The person sighed in anger, turning and walking towards the edge.

"Where are you going?"

"You don't need to know."

"We do!" Wu demanded. "You may have replaced the memories of the entire city, but how are we supposed to live with the guilt that we left you in this state?"

"Shall I replace your memories too?" The person looked at them, irritated and with a death-defying stare, his irises a bright blood red.

"If you won't come with us," Garmadon said, "We'll have to take you with us, Lloyd."

The person held his head and collapsed to his knees. "Again, with the... name..."

"Lloyd!!"

Garmadon walked to where the person stood. However, Wu stopped him.

"Something's wrong. Can you sense it?"

"I sense it too, brother. But I won't let that stop me from saving my son."

The ground around them shook. Then, suddenly Borg Tower -the tallest building in the entire Ninjago- began to collapse. The person stood up, barely.

"The people inside!"

"T- they're safe... I got them out in time..."

The person looked exhausted, his eyes no longer glowing a bright red but instead a very faint green.

"Nephew, you seem calm now. Come with us and let us help you."

"Stay away from me," He said, standing at the extreme edge, "Don't come looking for me."

"If you still think like that," Garmadon said, in a stance.

"Then we will take you by force," Wu finished. "After exhausting yourself like that, you can't use that power anymore. Don't make this hard on yourself."

The two brothers lunged at him.

Hey everyone! Lloyd Garmadork is back! The guy's not totally worthless. "You know justify, compensate," "For your father's actions?"Just leave me alone, dad. Just proves it's on the outside too.

The person held his head in pain. "I mean it. This is goodbye." He told them quietly, his voice strained.

He disappeared almost immediately, Wu and Garmadon's blades being left with nothing but cut strands of hair.

The End [of Season 1].