Chapter 6

"Just leave me alone, dad."

Lloyd wasn't happy his father had come to Ninjago City, especially since he only came to talk to him. This puts him in a bad spot. By evening, the news channel would have gotten all the scoop they needed and once again talk about Garmadon's entry. They would surely include Lloyd's name one way or the other, which would end up reducing his likeability, not that anyone liked Lloyd.

Lloyd's thoughts changed and soon he was thinking about his identity as the Green Ninja. His alter ego was basically the best friend to the Mayor of Ninjago ever since he started protecting him and they'd get to talk. Not to mention the ninjas think of him as a brother. If he revealed his identity to them as the one that they hated the most, so many things could happen. To Lloyd, the only thing that could happen was that they'd hate the Green Ninja and kick him off the team. If not that, then they'll isolate themselves from him, turning him into a complete outcast. There was no good side to it.

Lloyd stopped walking once he was in a secluded area. Garmadon had left in a fit of anger, probably planning another attack on Ninjago. Lloyd looked around him, sensing an unknown presence lurking around. He felt the ground and concentrated on his surroundings. He was a ninja making it easier for him to figure out someone was there. Or more accurately; some persons.

"Show yourselves, whoever's there," Lloyd said to the people lurking in the shadows.

"Your pretty smart, kid," Someone said from behind a tree. Lloyd immediately turned around to face the voice but he saw nothing. He furrowed his brow in frustration.

"But that won't let you stop us from getting you," A figure appeared but he stood under the shadow of the school roof.

"If this is a kidnapping, trust me you're wasting your time," Lloyd told him. Lloyd continued in the direction he was originally going. He was trained in martial arts by his father and a few other martial arts specialists ever since he started middle school. Also, he's a ninja being taught the art of the ninja. Whoever was trying to kidnap him had better have a lucky charm.

Another figure appeared in front of Lloyd, revealing herself to be the Water Ninja. Soon he found himself surrounded by the rest of the ninja team.

"You're outmatched Lloyd Garmadon. Come with us peacefully and we won't have to fight you." The Ice Ninja said.

Lloyd folded his arms and frowned. He was up against the ninjas, the one people he didn't want to fight. He could take them but then they could start stalking him and being suspicious of him if he won. He knew their habits and he knew him winning would guarantee more hatred so he was in a tight spot.

"All this for an English textbook," Lloyd mused to himself.

"What?" The Lightning Ninja asked in confusion.

"Leave me alone, ninjas. Using me as leverage against my father is a pretty dumb idea so just leave me be."

"How so?" The Fire Ninja asked between grit teeth.

"Just leave me be," Lloyd said continuing to his destination. He was headed in the Water Ninja's direction but was planning on passing by her hoping she'd listen to him and leave him be. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

"You're not going anywhere Lloyd Garmadon," The water ninja lunged at him with her twin sai.

She was attempting to make him move back and fall prey to the others but Lloyd was present during their training when that tactic was taught and knew what would happen if he moved back. Instead, he sidestepped and let her collide with the ice ninja. The water ninja was quick on her feet and managed to stop in time. The ice ninja threw shurikens in Lloyd's direction. Lloyd carefully dodged but still managed a scratch on his cheek.