Chapter 14

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been around for about a month. I had my first school exams and I couldn't be on Wattpad. Although I'm not going to be fully done with my exams until next week, I've decided to post this chapter, a chapter from my other book- Journal of Lloyd M. Garmadon, and recontinue my oldest Ninjago book. Unto the story then.

Lloyd woke up on his bed in a cold sweat. His t-shirt was soaked and his hair was mucky from the sweat. His breathing was heavy and his head in pain. He took in his surroundings trying to ignore the nightmare he'd just woke up from and remember where he was.

WEEKLY STUNT: HUNT DOWN LLOYD GARMADON.

"Huh?" Lloyd scratched his head a bit feeling very confused.

"Stacy get back! That's Lloyd Garmadon!"

"Stacy?" Lloyd asked really confused "Who's Stacy? And Lloyd. That sounds weirdly familiar."

"Remember me?"

"Zane?" Lloyd asked.

"The name's Akita."

"Ugh, my head," Lloyd groaned, "What's going on? Who's Stacy? Who's Akita? And why does the name Lloyd sound very familiar?!"

"Why don't you just jump off a cliff or something?"

Lloyd groaned even more. "What is going on?!"

"I haven't seen you in a long time, La-Loyd."

"My name is not La-Loyd! For the last time!" Lloyd shook out of it, "Wait, if I'm not La-Loyd, then who am I?"

"Just leave me alone, dad."

"Dad? Is he the one who thinks I'm La-Loyd?"

A knock was heard on the door before it was opened. It was Misako, commonly known as Koko. Being Lloyd's mother she thought she should check on him. She didn't think Lloyd would be awake but there he was on his bed, wide awake.

"You're my mom, right?"

"Of course, I am," Koko answered concernedly, "What's wrong with you, son?"

"Nothing," Lloyd answered partially in thought, "Is my name La-Loyd? I keep remembering it and I don't think I like it."

"Well, you don't normally," Koko answered, "Lloyd, why are you asking me about your name? You haven't forgotten anything, have you?"

"Oh, so I'm Lloyd," Lloyd told himself, "And you're my mother. So who's my father?"

"Lloyd, you're not kidding around, are you?" Koko asked panicked.

"No, I'm not," Lloyd replied, "The last thing I can remember is Zane coming back to school."

"Didn't you say that was about two weeks ago?"

"I did," Lloyd answered, "But I don't remember saying so."

~X~x~X~x~X~

"How could this happen?!" Jay said hitting his fists against a wall.

"It's almost as if whoever did this didn't want any trace of Lloyd in anyone's memory." Zane suggested, "But why exclude the Green Ninja from the picture?"

"And what did we use these glasses for?" Nyas asked.

"We used it to see Lloyd," Jay answered, "He had some sort of invisible barrier around him and we couldn't see him as long as he was in that barrier. So Zane used his internal 3-d printer to make contact lenses for me and Cole. Kai and Nya got the glasses after Zane got interrogated by Morro."