S:2; Ch:24;

"Make it quick."

The ninjas looked at each for a moment.

"Well?"

White stepped forward.

"We'd like to know what's wrong with Blue," White stated. "I've noticed that every time Blue got close to you, his body acted up."

"And?"

"What do you mean 'and'?" Black asked, his hand on his hip. "We need you to help us since this is somewhat related to you."

"... I don't feel like helping anybody..."

The three ninjas looked at each other as they wondered what to do next.

"...unless,"

"Unless what?" White asked.

"Help me escape."

"What?! No! We can't do that, and you know it." Blue answered.

"If you can't help me, why should I help you?" Lloyd said, ending with a loud yawn.

"He makes a valid point," Blue said, "Unfortunately... come on, guys. Let's return before Sensei gets back."

"No way," Black said, "We didn't come all the way here only to go back emptyhanded."

Black stormed over to where Lloyd sat and pulled out a scythe.

"You're going to tell us how to fix Blue, or else."

"Or else what?" Lloyd scoffed. "Do you even know how to use that?"

"Black, put the weapon down," White said.

"Tell you what," Lloyd said playfully, "Reveal your identities, and maybe I'll help."

"That's crossing the line, buddy," Black aimed the scythe at Lloyd's neck.

"Put the scythe down, Black," White repeated. He walked over to Black and placed an arm on his shoulder. "Nothing's going to come out of threatening him. Let me try to negotiate. "

Black groaned internally and retracted his scythe hesitantly.

"What are you going to do if we help you escape?" White asked Lloyd.

"Don't tell me you're considering it, White," Blue said, his arms crossed. "It'd be better if we go back. Maybe talk to Sensei again."

"Give me a minute," White told him. He then returned his attention to Lloyd, "Well?"

Lloyd shrugged. "I'll go back to where I came from."

"Where's that?"

"That's not any of your concern," Lloyd said.

"It is if we're doing this," White stated. "Do you realize you are a threat to this city? No, wait, the entire Ninjago. We can't just let you walk out."

"I'm not a threat as long as I'm not here."

"Really? So what were you doing here in the first place? Why were you here if you knew you were a threat if you stepped into this city?"

"I needed something."

"Did that something involve breaking into our base?"

"Well, no-"

"Then why were you there?"

"I'm not answering any more questions."

White stared at Lloyd, although he couldn't tell his expression. The hoodie he wore was preventing that.

"Be honest with us. You can't control that thing in you, and that's why you showed up that night. You didn't mean to show up. That thing made you. And since you were too busy trying to control it, you got caught by Sensei."

" . . . "

It turned silent in the room. After a moment, Lloyd spoke up.

"Alright, I'll help you," Lloyd sighed. He stood up from the floor and walked past the ninja. "But no more questions. Especially from the robot. Not one word. That's my condition."

"Yes!" Black exclaimed, "Way to go, White!"

Lloyd sighed once again. A chair popped up next to Blue, almost startling him.

"Sit down," Lloyd told the lightning ninja, "I assume you want this done quickly?"

"Definitely," Blue stated. He took the seat and sat down. "Also, I know you said no questions, but you're not planning to turn me into a mindless minion or something like that, right?"

"What gave you that idea?" Lloyd returned from the room he went into and walked over to where Blue sat. Black and White stood close in case of anything.

"Well, I heard your power can affect people's minds."

"Look, ninja, if I needed a minion, I'd have one by now. Now, no more questions. Tell me exactly what's wrong with you."

"Where do I start?"

"I'll take it from here," White said to Blue with a reassuring smile, a large file appearing in his hand "I have a hardcopy of the record of ailments Blue has struggled with."

"Eh?!" Black and Blue had a look of shock and confusion written on their faces.

"Ah," White laughed slightly, "I thought the situation was suspicious, so I noted everything. When he showed up, the pieces slowly started coming together."

"I'm not a doctor," Lloyd stated, "Give me a quick run down."

--system rebooting--

"He gets nosebleeds and dizzy spells."

"That's it?"

what is that sound? White wondered.

--operating system coming online--

"Okay, well, now that we say it out loud, it doesn't seem that big of a deal."

"It isn't. Go meet a doctor."

--installing--

"Are you guys hearing that?" White asked.

"We are," Blue answered, his voice sounding unfamiliar, "Can't you tell? It's time to wake up."

"Wake up?"

--installation complete--

"Zane!! You're up!! Finally!!"

"For the record, you were out for 2 weeks. Don't ever do that again."

"Jay? Cole?"

"Yes... ?"

"What is going on?"