Chapter 2- A demon slayer

Third Person:

Nezuko ran down the mountain with Tanjiro. She had to get him help. Since he was the only person showing signs of being alive, Nezuko thought she could attempt to get them help.

Tanjiro's the only one who's still warm. She thinks. If I can get him to a doctor, he might live. How could something like this happen? Maybe a bear... that couldn't find a place to hibernate? ...I can't breathe! The air is icy! My lungs hurt! Just keep moving. Move those legs of yours faster! We've still got a long way to go to get to town. Hurry! I won't let you die. No matter what it takes, your little sister will save you!

Suddenly Tanjiro gurgles. He starts growling. He pulls Nezuko's body and causes them to fall off the short cliff.

Oh no!

Nezuko screams before landing on the snow.

The snow saved me... but the snow is the only reason I fell.

Nezuko: Tanjiro?

Nezuko looks around until she spots Tanjiro. He's standing in front of a tree with his head down.

Nezuko: Tanjiro, are you okay? You don't have to walk!

Nezuko runs up to him.

Nezuko: Let me carry you to town, alright? Tanjiro!

Tanjiro looks up at him growling. He has fangs, light red eyes, and is super angry. He snarls and pushes Nezuko.

Nezuko uses her axe to stop Tanjiro, who's teeth are on it. He pushes her to the ground still snarling.

H-He's... a demon!

Nezuko realizes that Mr. Saburo was right. There are really demons. And her brother was turned into one.

He's a man-eating demon? Impossible! Tanjiro's a human from the day I was born. And this angry feeling, doesn't feel like Tanjiro's kind one! He couldn't have liked our family! He was lying on top of Rokuta like he was protecting him, and his hands and mouth weren't covered in blood.

Suddenly Tanjiro makes his body grow.

Nezuko: How are you getting bigger?!

Tanjiro continues to growl.

And he's getting stronger too! While I was sleeping like a baby at Saburo's, you were all being brutally murdered! It must have hurt. You suffered didn't you? I'm sorry I wasn't to help. I have to at least save Tanjiro, though! But she's too strong for me to do anything!

Nezuko: Tanjiro! Hang on, Tanjiro! Don't give in! You gotta hang on!

Running can be heard in the distance.

Nezuko: Don't let it take control! You gotta stay strong! Just hang on! Please!

Nezuko is surprised to feel teardrops on her face. Tanjiro was crying. He was weeping.

Suddenly Tanjiro hears a noise behind him. He moves Nezuko. The swords person is surprised at this and ends up slicing Tanjiro's hair.

Nezuko and Tanjiro roll away until Nezuko's back hits a tree. Her legs are around Tanjiro's waist and her left arm is on his head. Tanjiro shrinks to his normal height.

What the... Who's that?

Tanjiro looks up and sees a woman with long black hair pulled into a braid. She had blue empty eyes and was wearing an special uniform. Nezuko gasps while holding Tanjiro close to her.

A sword.

Sword lady: Why are you protecting it?

Nezuko: He's my brother! I was taking him to get help!