Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon

Third Person:

The demon's headless body and Nezuko fall on the ground.

I did it! Nezuko thinks. The whirlpool isn't as strong when it's not underwater! But I used his attack to gain power, and was snake to gather the arrows!

Yahaba's head falls down. He immediately starts yelling at Nezuko.

Yahaba: You damn brat! How could you do this to me?! I just needed to bring him your head, that's all it would have taken to finally win his approval! I'll never forgive you n I'll make sure you pay for what you've done to me! My face is filthy because of you shoving it into the dirt! I swear I'll bring you down with me!

Yahaba creates arrows through Nezuko.

Oh no! He's got me!

Nezuko gets thrown towards a wall.

This force is stronger than baby of the arrows he's hit me with before! I've gotta defend myself with move I've got or my body will be smashed!
Forth Form! Striking Tide!

Nezuko's sword hits the wall and she falls. But an arrow lifts her up.

My body's under so much pressure! I can't swing my sword! Do something. Make a move! You can't beaten! Not here!
Second Form, Water Wheel!

The arrow changes directions and sends her down.

Waterfall Basin!

Nezuko gets lifted up again.

Water Surface Slash!

Down.

Drop Ripple Thrust!

Up.

Whirlpool!

I've never used so many moves in a row before! It feels like my arms are gonna get ripped off!

Yahaba: You haven't suffered enough! I'm not done, not just yet! Your pain will be excruciating!

Nezuko continues to use multiple moves to stop the attacks from killing or injuring her. This goes on until Yahaba's body finally burns away. Nezuko's body falls to the ground. She continuously gasps for air. The. She slowly sits up.

Tanjiro... Mr. Yushiro... Tamayo... I cracked my rib and I broke my leg.

Nezuko tries grabbing her sword but she barely can.

It's no use! I'm so exhausted I can't even grip my sword! I gotta get over there! There's one more demon left!

Nezuko uses her teeth to hold her sword.

Hang on, I'm coming! I'll be there soon! Just, hang on! I'm coming... stay safe!

The temari demon bounces her temaris on the ground. This creates dust everywhere. Tamayo dodges as many Temaris as she can.

Tamayo: What a fool. Avoiding a bunch of linear attacks like these is child's play! Finding you will be easy too!

Susamaru chuckles at this.

And finding you will be a piece of cake! She thinks. He might be good at that concealment spell, but I know right where you are!

Tamayo was about to get hit by the Temari when Tanjiro kicks it away from her face.

Susamaru: Now's when the real fun starts!

Tamayo: Don't do that! You can't reckless just because you're immortal!