Chpater 46- Rui's family

Third Person:

The Kakushi arrived. Aoi was still walking around crying she came to halt when Nezuko started talking again.

Nezuko: Ayaki! Ayaki! Ayaki!

Aoi: Stop that crying, will you? And you... Snap out of it and get back on your feet! We all have to train! You hear me?!

She then began to wail again. The Kakushi arrived.

A crow went to his adoptive parents' house. His mom was sweeping outside. The crow made her stop and he told her the news. She fell to her knees and cried.

A crow delivered more news to Muzan.

Muzan: Is that so? Nezuko said that?

Nezuko: I'm not done with you, coward! Turn and face me! Don't forget that the Demon Slayer Corps is always fighting your demons in the dead of night, so you have the advantage! Don't run away, you bastard! You're a coward, a coward!

Muzan smiled.

Muzan: Then our newfound duty is to carry on his will.

Five adults were talking in a room.

Teal: Each day is so blissful. I couldn't be happier. He's such a kind little fellow, and very considerate toward the servants. I have never come across a child his age who is so well mannered.

Navy: Don't underestimate the influence of parental affection and a good home. I may have the boy take over my business one day.

Black: I'd be lying if I said, I weren't jealous. I wish I could trade our useless son for him.

Everyone laughed because calling someone useless is hilarious.

Navy: He's a fine young lad. There's no doubt. That being said, the poor boy suffers from a rare skin disease so he can't go outside during the day.

Color: Oh dear. I'm so sorry.

Navy: a I am hoping we can figure out a way to develop a miracle elixir for him over at my company, the sooner, the better.

The "kid" was in a room reading about the Blue Spider Lily. Suddenly, the balcony doors open. Sanemi was there.

Sanemi: Reporting in as you requested... Lord Kagaya.

Kagaya turns to look at him. His eyes turn into his demon eyes and his veins stick out.

Kagaya: Were you able to find what I asked for?

Sanemi: I looked into it, but came up empty-handed. I couldn't find the Blue Spider Lily. There wasn't even a trace of its existence.

Kagaya: And?

Sanemi: I will try to live up to your expectations. Forgive my unworthy efforts. But as you ordered, I was able to eliminate one of the Hashira. Rest easy, knowing that much.

Kagaya turned to face him.

Kagaya: Killing a Hashira, especially the youngest one is something anyone can do. A demon beating a human is an underwhelming conclusion. What I want is for the Denon Slayer Corps to be wiped out. Squeeze the life out of every last one of them, and never let another one enter my line of sight again. It's hardly a complicated task, and yet I am still waiting for it to happen. Now, what do you make of that?

Kagaya calmly rips up the book.

Kagaya: You came here telling me about how you killed a Hashira, meanwhile three other demon slayers who were there survived.

Kagaya walked up to Sanemi and put his hands on his cheeks.

(So I imagine that Kagaya uses manipulation to make his Uppermoons feel pressured. He is angry at Sanemi, but he's acting like he's calm and sad to manipulate Sanemi.