Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast

A/N: I have decided to hopefully speed up the updates and not waste my time I am now following the SUB version of Demon Slayer until we reach the manga (I'll just follow my version of the manga then)

I'm tired of waiting for them to finish their sentences to then not understanding what they say which then means I have to replay the scene and the version of Demon Slayer DUB I watch's subtitles are based off of SUB so I'm just gonna follow the subtitles

Plus I just prefer SUB over DUB in general

Now onto the story

Third Person:

The mysteriously wild boar girl runs through the hallways with her swords in her hands.

Damn! He sent me flying again! She thinks. It's been like this for the last three days, damnit! Making my way through a cramped building like this... It's just not my thing for crying out loud!

When the boar girl was about to turn down the hallway a hand reaches out for her. She stops and jumps back.

Demon 3: You dodged me! You seem to be an awfully lively one. Your flesh will be well worth gouging out!

A green fat and loud demon steps out with blood around their lips and mouth.

Boar girl: Self-style... Beast Breathing. It's gonna be so worth it to shred such a huge target!

The boar girl charges at the demon who chuckles.

Demon 3: You've got guts to charge at me head-on like that!

The lower part of the demon's arms get cut off. The boar girl chuckles and draws out her swords.

Boar girl: Die in battle and serve as my springboard! Fang Three, Devour!

The boar girl cuts off the demon's head. Then she kicks the demon's body down and runs down the hallway again.

The drum demon walks through the hallway frustrated.

Drum demon: Marechi... Marechi... If I can just devour some... fifty... no, a hundred humans' worth... I gotta search for more humans with marechi and consume them. That way...

The demon's right eyeball reads "lower 6"

Drum demon: I can return to the Twelve Kizuki!

The drum demon's name is Kyogai. He used to be one of the twelve kizuki. But suddenly, Ubuyashiki felt that Kyogai wasn't worthy of his position.

As Kyogai was eating a human, Kagaya stepped in the room.

Kagaya: Kyogai.

Kyogai looked up and saw Kagaya with his head down.

Kagaya:  You can't eat any more? Is that all you've got?

Kyogai: No. No, I'm not done!

Suddenly blood sprays out of Kyogai's right eye.

Kyogai: P-Please give me more time! J-Just a little!

Kagaya: I've had enough. I'm stripping you of your number. That's your limit, and you've reached it.

Teruko: Brother Kiyoshi! Brother! Brother!

Teruko runs to her brother and hugs him.

Kiyoshi: Teruko!

Nezuko walks up to them smiling. I'm Nezuko Kamado. I've come to defeat evil demons. Now them, show me your wounds. You did well, all by yourself.

Kiyoshi cries while covering his face.