Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc

Third Person:

I can't breathe.

Nezuko: Don't worry, Tanjiro. The Ice Mansion's not too far.

Nezuko looks ahead and sees Haganezuka. He's angrily standing across from her with weapons in his hands. He's also shaking uncontrollably. Nezuko looks absolutely terrified. Haganezuka yells.

Nezuko: Mr. Haganezuka!

Haganezuka: You lost your sword?! Are you out of your mind you fool?! You deserve nothing less... than the horrible sting of 10,000 deaths!!!

He began chasing her.

Nezuko: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise I'm truly sorry!

She got chased all night.

Kanao: She says that she got chased by Mr. Haganezuka until close to daybreak.

Aoi: So that's why you're not touching your food? More for me!

Nezuko: if Mr. Inosuke hadn't have calm him down for me, he would have kept chasing me till noon.

Inosuke came with a cart.

Inosuke: Would anyone like seconds?

Three: Would you like some more?

Aoi: Hell yeah!

Nezuko: Thank you... for yesterday. You too, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

Inosuke: There's no need for thanks.

Inosuke put more food down on the table.

Kanao: Speaking of Haganezuka, what's he up to now?

Inosuke: Last I saw him, he was sitting on the veranda, eating rice dumplings.

One three: And it seems like he's finally back in a good mood.

Nezuko: Thank goodness.

Sumi: I bet you didn't know, rice dumplings are his favorite food in the world. So if he's upset, you should try and buy him some.

Aoi: Get me some while you're at it!

Inosuke: How's this? I'll get you your own later.

The trio was training with the other trio.

Kanao, Nezuko, and Aoi were doing push ups while Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho sat on them. They were all grunting. Each time they did a push up, Kiyo blew her whistle.

Kanao: Arms hurt! Gonna die!

Nearly 4 months have gone by since Ayaki's death. Day, in and day out, we trained our very hardest. In the meantime, we continue receiving assignments by crow. All of us would take down demons whenever it was necessary. Kanao no longer threw fits, even when she had to go on solo missions.

Kanao: if you give me a small lock of Nezuko's hair, I'll give it my all!

Aoi somehow became even more of a hothead than she already was.

Aoi: we better be running until our bones shatter, cause I'm not settling for less!

I'm grateful, really...

Nezuko: You're almost there. Come on!

Kanao: Tanjiro!

...that I'm not training alone.

Kanao: For Tanjiro!!!

*Insert that one Tanjiro and Nezuko mission that I am not writing because I'm lazy and I wanna write Gyutaro*