Chapter 67- Get back on your feet

Third Person:

The caterpillars cried.

Kiyo: Thank goodness you're okay!

Sumi: You can have my crackers!

Naho: There's castella on the bed!

Goto: Gee.

Someone barges into the room with a white sheet over them. Kiyo screams in horror.

Kiyo: Oh my gosh, it's a ghost!

Inosuke exhales loudly and pulls the sheet off of him.

Naho: Oh, it's just Mr. Inosuke tangled up in the laundry.

Inosuke cries on the bed next to Nezuko.

Inosuke: Thank goodness you woke up! Since you went in my place! You girls...

Nezuko: Thank you. What about the others? Are they alright?

Goto: The kid with the yellow hair... Was it the day before yesterday?

Sumi: Yes!

Goto: She's back at work! I hear she's already out on a mission. Against her will.

Sumi: Ms. Kanao woke up the next day. The Blood Hashira walked out with his sister, the Belt Hashira's help.

Gyutaro: Man, ow! So annoying! Seriously!

Goto: The Kakushi all recoiled at the sight. Too tough to believe. I mean, they were reeling.

Gyutaro: Seriously! Come on, now! We're heading home!

Kakushi 1: I'm scared! He's standing... on his own!

Kakushi 2: It's scary!

Kakushi 1: It's insane, huh? With those injuries?

Nezuko: I see. What about Aoi?

Sumi: Ms. Aoi was also on the brink of death at one point.

Inosuke: Ms. Aoi was in such terrible shape! Because of all the poison in her body, she couldn't stop the bleeding with her breathing in time!

Nezuko: I see. So, I must be hallucinating Aoi stuck on the ceiling above me.

Everyone looks at Nezuko confused, then they turn their heads and look up. Aoi was right there. On the ceiling. Looking at Nezuko.

They all scream once they realize that she's above them.

Goto: HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?!

Aoi laughs.

Aoi: Good on you for noticing me, Henthako!

Nezuko: Well... I am lying face up.

Aoi jumps down and lands on the bed. Naho bounces off.

Aoi: I'm the one who woke up seven days before you did!

Nezuko: I'm so glad... Aoi. You're amazing.

Aoi giggles.

Aoi: Keep heaping on the praise! And you! You're a weakling! Shame on you for making us all worry!

Naho: It's you who's not normal, Ms. Aoi! Sir Douma said as much herself, remember?

Kiyo: Oh, wait, Ms. Nezuko! Please that a look at this book! This is a weasel from a foreign country called a "honey badger"! It has a thick hide-like armor! Even getting bitten by a lion can't hurt it!

Nezuko: Kawaii...

Kiyo: Since it's poison-proof, it'll just eat up poisonous snakes, too!

Zenitsu: Ooh.